Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. dunnejames
    Started by dunnejames,

    Hi there, I believe I have to introduce myself before I can join discussions and what not! I hope this is the correct way of doing it! James.

    • 5 replies
    • 248 views
  2. Boardman123
    Started by Boardman123,

    Hi, Please may I gain access to the forums? Thanks.

    • 3 replies
    • 148 views
  3. deko1445
    Started by deko1445 * ,

    Police Scotland Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  4. daz1607
    Started by daz1607 * ,

    Hi, just started the ball rolling and have today begun completing my application form for Police Scotland. Looking forward to going through this forum as there seems to lots of great information here which may help me. Thanks D.

    • 3 replies
    • 158 views
  5. TriggersBroom
    Started by TriggersBroom,

    Hi all, I'm new to this forum so go easy☺. I'm currently in Army but hope to be a Police Officer one day. Some of you may be aware that when you discharge from the Military you are entitled to some form of resettlement. So, earlier today I was looking at potential courses and 'Knowledge in Policing' was one of them. Can anybody kindly lend any advice or even a 'don't do it'. I except that is no means a guarantee to get into a force and also understand that some forces prefer protential recruits to have 'knowledge of Policing' others not so much. I have seen one of these courses for £800 and is distance learning online and over 12 months, which works out perfectly as …

  6. Overwizard
    Started by Overwizard,

    As above any one starting training in October?

  7. PC SID
    Started by PC SID * ,

    Hi everyone, new constable who has recently been posted in K division and looking to help new probationers with tips and advice for joining up. If am able to help will do my best

    • 3 replies
    • 184 views
  8. Samba
    Started by Samba,

    Hi, 28 year old man going through the application process just now. Looking to talk to similar people once full membership is given.

    • 3 replies
    • 233 views
  9. Summerblues
    Started by Summerblues * ,

    Hi all Just joined this site. I am not in the police. Looking to gain a bit more knowledge about policing in general.

    • 3 replies
    • 173 views
  10. Cherylodonnell
    Started by Cherylodonnell * ,

    Hi my name is Cheryl O'Donnell, I am 21 years old & from Glasgow. I will be starting my training on the 14th of September 2015 & am very excited to get started. I look or wade to learning everything there is to know & share the experience with the other trainee's.

    • 2 replies
    • 186 views
  11. Jen_636
    Started by Jen_636,

    Hi, I have been given a start date for 28th September, was just wondering whether there was anyone else on here that has the same date?

  12. Overwizard
    Started by Overwizard,

    Hi guys !! My name chris I'm 37 and from the Isle of Wight and I will be starting my training with the MDP in October [emoji4] can't wait so excited!! Look forward to chatting to you all and accessing you're wealth of knowledge. Thanks [emoji6][emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. MusoJim
    Started by MusoJim * ,

    Just joined. Lots of interesting subjects.

    • 3 replies
    • 176 views
  14. confusedwannabe
    Started by confusedwannabe * ,

    Hello just looking forward to joining up very soon! A little scared but excited at the same time!

    • 3 replies
    • 184 views
  15. scrambo
    Started by scrambo,

    Good morning all, My name is Sam and I have my Day 1 for Met Special Constable coming up in October. Just joined up to look for advice and share anything I learn and pick-up along the way :)

    • 5 replies
    • 188 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.