New Member Introductions
Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.
10229 topics in this forum
-
Found this site following a search engine result for Niche. After reading the thread as a guest I thought I might add my two pence, so I have joined. Been a cop for a long time, well it seems like I have.
-
Morning guys, I'm Dan, just signed up for the forum. Hope I've wrote this in the right place. Cheers.
-
Afternoon, Just introducing myself - 41yr old, was looking to join
-
Hi, I live in Aberdeen and submitted my application in May to Police Scotland and now just waiting for vetting to be completed and get my start date and division, Would be great to chat to people about their experiences, Thanks, Niki
-
Hi,my name is Josh. Currently a paramedic undergoing the recruitment process to join the met. Nice to meet you:)
-
Evening I am looking at a career change and would like to join Police Scotland, I almost applied to Grampian Police when i was younger but decided against it at the time (which i regret) Currently working in oil and gas but would love to join the police and actually make a difference in the community and help people I have timescale in mind as i have some debt i want to clear and also to get myself fit, i broke my leg and dislocated my ankle last summer and had a couple operations to plate and screw the break, so i need to push myself to lose the weight after a long recovery Reading through the recruitment section of the police scotland website there are quite a fe…
-
- 2 replies
- 179 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi everyone, My name is Matt, i'm just about to apply to join the MOD Police and I have loads of questions that hopefully you'll have some answers for! Matt
-
I'm starting my internal CKP on 19th October and then PC training on 30th November.
-
I was supposed to be starting training this Saturday. Unfortunately during my medical they found I may have a slight colour deficiency. I'm being sent for further tests, so I have been deferred until the March intake.
-
Hi, I have joined this forum as I have just applied for the CNC and have been given a place on the AC and am interested in further information.
-
Hello. I am in the process of applying to be a Special Constable and at the Emergency Show yesterday was advised to join your forum. Any tips would be fantastic. Thank you
-
Hi My name is Matt and I am currently serving as a special constable with BTP at Birmingham new street. I've signed up to these forums to discuss my application to west Mercia police regulars and to help anyone else in need of info about joining as a special constable. I look forward to chatting to forum members.
-
Hello, I'm a new member to the Police Specials forum. I'm a Reserve Police Officer (the American equivalent of a Special Constable) for the San Francisco Police Department, and I joined this forum because I wanted to learn about the differences, both significant and subtle, in how British Specials operate from their U.S. counterparts like myself. Hope to make some new friends across the pond along the way. :-)
-
-
Afternoon, I've just had my application form passed for Police Scotland and invited to SET & Fitness test at the end of September. I'd like to use the forums for advice and tips through the process. Thank you. Jake