Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. ConnorLAG
    Started by ConnorLAG,

    Hello! I'm Connor, I'm currently waiting for the Dorset Police Specials applications to open so I can give it my first shot getting into the police and have already registered my interest! Looking forward to talking to some others with the same questions or thoughts as me. Looking forward to speaking to some of you!

    • 1 reply
    • 98 views
  2. misslondon
    Started by misslondon,

    Hello - I am currently awaiting a start date for BTP London. Wishing to chat with others in a similar position.

    • 3 replies
    • 214 views
  3. patriciacamille
    Started by patriciacamille,

    Hello I come back to this forum because I had some nice support 7 years ago when my life was at stake. Some police officers helped me, and my ex was cautioned for death threats. I would like to ask for a question about something trivial. I was sent a false cheque as I am a professional translator, and the Irish bank asked me to send it to the relevant department of the police, but I don't know which one. So I have reregistered to ask if someone could point me in the right direction. I don't want to burden the wrong department, and I don't want to use the normal channels, as it is a non-urgent non-life threatening situation. thanks

    • 1 reply
    • 95 views
  4. Dannul
    Started by Dannul * ,

    Hi everyone, I'm 22 from Lancashire and will be starting Module 1 for the Police Specials at the end of the month. If anyone has any information which would be useful for before I start I would be very grateful! Or maybe some of you also start your training at the end of the month, if so, say hello! Daniel

    • 2 replies
    • 90 views
  5. tdj85
    Started by tdj85,

    Hi, Currently applying to Warwickshire/West Mercia as student police officer. Looking to talk to others in the process and hopefully get help with some queries. Tim

    • 2 replies
    • 227 views
  6. bobbylongstockings
    Started by bobbylongstockings * ,

    Hi there, I am rather new to forums To introduce myself my name is Rob, 30 and from befordshire :-)

  7. Cuchuu
    Started by Cuchuu * ,

    Hey all, new and want to ask some recruitment questions

    • 2 replies
    • 187 views
  8. SaskiaEdin
    Started by SaskiaEdin,

    Hi, I'm Saskia, I've just applied to Police Scotland I'm here looking to get more information and learn. Thanks!

    • 3 replies
    • 188 views
  9. QuickQuestion123
    Started by QuickQuestion123 * ,

    Hi, I am a member of the public who has joined to ask a couple of questions in regards to a crime which happened recently and would like clarification on a few things. Thank You

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 188 views
  10. Spinxo
    Started by Spinxo * ,

    Hey. New member

    • 3 replies
    • 157 views
  11. ziggisdad
    Started by ziggisdad * ,

    New member wanting advice on potential transfer to Scotland from South UK.

    • 2 replies
    • 169 views
  12. MetMan95
    Started by MetMan95,

    Hello, I am MetMan.

    • 2 replies
    • 136 views
  13. Dazor
    Started by Dazor,

    Hello, I am a special in the BTP, i live near London and police in it. i come from a family of police officers and hope to join the regs one day, nice to meet you all, and i hope i can be a great addition to this community

    • 1 reply
    • 80 views
  14. tdj85
    Started by tdj85,

    Hi, I'm in the process of applying to West Mercia/Warwickshire as student police officer. Looking to talk to others in the process with regard to some queries and to hear of others experiences. Cheers, Tim

    • 1 reply
    • 82 views
  15. Harlow
    Started by Harlow * ,

    Just introducing myself as per the instructions! :)

    • 1 reply
    • 60 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.