Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Chief Rat

    Hello BL-HD On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 162 views
  2. Bradgate
    Started by Bradgate * ,

    Hi, i have just been given a start date for my Special Constables training, ive signed up as i have seen a thread with people starting on the same date as mine.

    • 2 replies
    • 84 views
  3. Merseyside_N
    Started by Merseyside_N,

    Having been a visitor to this forum for a good 3 or more years, I finally took the opportunity to register. Currently in training within Merseyside - looking forward to contributing my own experiences and learning from others! So, hello!

    • 8 replies
    • 127 views
  4. Delta226
    Started by Delta226,

    Hello New member currently in training with BTP Delta226

    • 3 replies
    • 104 views
  5. CMK
    Started by CMK,

    Got through to the assessment centre, just wondering if anyone has any tips?

    • 3 replies
    • 109 views
  6. kenworthy
    Started by kenworthy,

    I`m Mike looking to return to Police oracle after long absence!

    • 1 reply
    • 42 views
  7. Jmttdr
    Started by Jmttdr,

    Hello All, I joined up a few days ago and rudely forgot to introduce myself. I'm 27, bored of my current desk job, I have applied three times over that last few years and finally got a shot. I'm currently through the paper sift, assessment day, medical and vetting for the BTP in B-Division. Waiting for an intake; Fingers crossed! J

    • 3 replies
    • 273 views
  8. Sophwag
    Started by Sophwag * ,

    Hi Ive applied for BTP PCSO, Ive got through to the Assessment centre which is in a few weeks and Ive want to hear what other have done for preparation cus Im a bit stuck on how much to do for the English and Maths tests, If anyone can help I would be very grateful.

    • 3 replies
    • 229 views
    znra2511546080955
  9. frankie10
    Started by frankie10,

    Nero66

    • 1 reply
    • 141 views
  10. Simmob
    Started by Simmob * ,

    Hello everyone. I first joined The Met aged 19, and started training at Peel House, Regency Street on (I believe) the 6th January 1964. I loved the old place and as it was my first time really away from home, apart from a very short time at sea, arriving there with my suitcase on that winter morning marked a major milestone in my young life. After training I was posted to Kennington Road and allocated a room in Gilmour House. I've come to this site as I found it accidentally while trying to research / remember a bit about Gilmour House for a memoir I am writing. Actually I was looking for a photo to include in my chapter about my time there.. Howev…

    • 1 reply
    • 43 views
  11. Charljwood
    Started by Charljwood,

    My name is Charlotte Wood, i'm 21 years old. My dad is a detective in Greater Manchester and my sister is a PC in West Yorkshire. I started the Special constable process in February 2015. I've been sucessful in the application, vetting, and medical questionaire upto now, and I have my medical assesment at the end of this month. I have found the whole process very exciting and I am very proud of myself for getting this far. I would like to join this site as I have a few questions and I think it would really benefit me. I also have enjoyed reading peoples views and experieces thus far. Thanks for reading.

    • 6 replies
    • 176 views
  12. Jacob__Carter
    Started by Jacob__Carter * ,

    Hi there, im Jacob Carter, currently applying for Essex specials going to have my assessment center on the 7th of October and hoping i could ask some questions to help me through the process! Thanks

    • 3 replies
    • 104 views
  13. bennettsh
    Started by bennettsh * ,

    Hi. I'm not a police officer, but I've joined the forum because I'm possibly interested in becoming a special.

    • 3 replies
    • 87 views
  14. PChopeful18
    Started by PChopeful18 * ,

    Ashley Cooper age 25 , currently a serving special with the Met police and looking to join as a regular officer.

    • 3 replies
    • 70 views
  15. Michou2015
    Started by Michou2015 * ,

    Hello everyone I need your help please My application to become a special is successful However i am worried about interview day a specially how to write the assessment I have already failed in the past and would like to it right this time Please help me Any tips are welcome Thank you

    • 3 replies
    • 96 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.