New Member Introductions
Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.
10229 topics in this forum
-
Hi Not sure what I am supposed to put in here. I am a Met police officer with 30 years service. My user name is doglock1007 Thanks
-
Hi there all I was on this website two years ago when I applied to be a a Special with the Met in January 2013, had passed everything, had a borough and training dates booked and then was rejected last minute in October, when I failed vetting (no convictions). I am now back in the process having had things improve significantly and have my Day 1/2 on 15 October. I'm a stubborn girl and won't give up on my dream. Just wanted to say hi, wish you all the best of luck and look forward to chatting, and fingers crossed, one day I'll be doing the job of my dreams! Take care and speak soon! Sarah
-
Hi I'm Kragrocks, and I am excited to finally say I am joining Merseyside
-
-
Hi, my name's Tom, 22, currently living in Sheffield. I've made the November 2015 intake for Student PC with West Mercia, training at Defford, with a posting of Herefordshire. Looking to make contact with any other new starters!
-
Hi, my name's Tom, 22, living in Sheffield. I've made the November 2015 PC intake for West Mercia Police, training at Defford, with a posting of Herefordshire. I'll be moving over to the area eventually from Sheffield, although hoping to make use of the accommodation provided in the meantime. I'm looking to try to make contact with any other new starters or anybody already working in this area, chat, and get any advice! Cheers
-
- 0 replies
- 165 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hello Hewson92 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello intro2pete On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hi I'm Steve, currently a serving officer with the CNC in the north of England.
-
Hi I'm Mandi, I have been reading a lot of recruitment posts on here so have decided to finally join in !
-
- 3 replies
- 241 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hello, I've joined this forum as I have jsut had my start date for the MPS confirmed (25 January), and I want to get as much of a heads up about things as possible! I'm 29, currently working for a bank and am also a serving member of the Army Reserve - both of which I've done for 10 years. I wanted to join the Police to make a difference and help some of the most vulnerable in our society - beyond that, no aims/goals as of yet! Regards, James
-
-
- 3 replies
- 381 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi I am starting with the BTP in a weeks time and want to be able to ask questions and read forums to keep up to date with what other officers are discussing. Kind regards
-
- 3 replies
- 248 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Greetings. I am proudly a Veteran of the British Army. I served in most places the Army was sent during the 70's, 80's and a small part of the 90's where I became medically discharged. I suffer with MS and am wheelchair bound however this doesn't stop me! I lost my wife of 30+ years when she left this life in 2006 because of breast cancer. I re-married in 2014 and my new wife who is also military after serving 25 years with the Territorial Army (RAMC). I live in the South Wales valleys and love the community I live in and only want a peaceful life and to give this community something back and bring a sense of family back to people who have lost their way. Thank you fo…
-
Hi I'm new to this. I finish my ckp course on October 25th and am currently waiting for a start date on completion of my vetting. I'm looking really forward to it and can't wait to start
-
Hi I am new to the forum and would like to discuss police recruitment.