Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. antonybroscombe
    Started by antonybroscombe * ,

    Hello I have recently just found out that I will be starting my training by the end of the year

    • 3 replies
    • 87 views
  2. Teddz
    Started by Teddz * ,

    The help, while extensive, does not say what the mods would like to see in an introduction.

    • 1 reply
    • 36 views
  3. AimToMisbehave
    Started by AimToMisbehave * ,

    Hello everybody I'm new to the forum, recently applied for a Met Pc post. Looking to connect with others in similar situation and general banter. Regards B

    • 2 replies
    • 64 views
  4. CNCopper
    Started by CNCopper,

    Hi chaps I have just signed up to post. Im Tony from the North East! Just posting to get restrictions lifted. Many Thanks

    • 3 replies
    • 71 views
  5. daniellesnow
    Started by daniellesnow,

    Hi, my name is Danielle I am currently in the process of applying to be a special constable in West Yorkshire, and have joined the forum to ask questions around the assessment process and also speak to people in the same position who may be able to give advice and help with preparation. Thanks!

    • 2 replies
    • 67 views
  6. chris baker1546082848
    Started by chris baker1546082848 * ,

    hey so i guess this is my intro but im not supposed to say anything so, my names chris, im 23 and erm, thats about it i guess for now, hopefully i can speak soon haha. cheers guys. looking into joining the specials but was looking for some info, cheers chris

    • 2 replies
    • 65 views
  7. Jbyron1993
    Started by Jbyron1993 * ,

    Hi guys, I'd like to introduce myself...I'm James. I am currently awaiting my medical assessment with the West Yorkshire Police, in hope to become a Special Constable. Thank you, James

      • Like
    • 11 replies
    • 137 views
  8. Jackthelad2
    Started by Jackthelad2,

    Afternoon, New here so just seeing what's going on and looking at any relevant information for my chosen force! Thanks Jack

    • 3 replies
    • 92 views
  9. Ric14
    Started by Ric14 * ,

    Hi, Curently a mental health nursing attempting to join the police force. Awaiting results from my application for Lancashire. Just thought id join up and gather as much info as possible. Cheers Ric

    • 3 replies
    • 338 views
  10. phreatic
    Started by phreatic,

    Just joined to get a feel of things i the comminity. Have applied and been offered a staff position, subject to vetting, forms are in, so I'm just waiting now.

    • 2 replies
    • 95 views
  11. chrislord
    Started by chrislord,

    Hi There, My name's Chris and I'm new to the forum. I've joined with a dual purpose at the moment... Firstly, I've considered joining the police for a while now and secondly, my Dad's due to retire from the police and is left wondering what to do at only 50! The rules state not to ask any questions here, so I won't, however these are the topics I'll be touching on. Cheers, Chris

    • 1 reply
    • 115 views
  12. S/B
    Started by S/B,

    Hi. I've joined the forum as I'm interested in policing. S/B

    • 2 replies
    • 72 views
  13. anotheralice
    Started by anotheralice * ,

    Hey, I start intensive 23 day training on 9/11/15, very excited! Any one else going to be joining me? All of my training will be based at Hendon! Hoping to meet some people before we start A

    • 10 replies
    • 124 views
  14. Reaven
    Started by Reaven,

    Hello, My Name's Jake and I currently reside in rural North Wales. I'm 18 and have a great interest and have currently applied for the Role of Special Constable!, I look forward to meeting people on the forums here and grabbing some helpful advice! ~Jake

      • Like
    • 5 replies
    • 94 views
  15. Mackenzy123
    Started by Mackenzy123 * ,

    I am a serving police constable in North Yorkshire, service of 13 years. Current role is on response but I have been in various other roles including fire arms.

    • 1 reply
    • 49 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.