Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. nammxv
    Started by nammxv,

    Hello pending member

    • 1 reply
    • 219 views
  2. LatoyaHarris
    Started by LatoyaHarris * ,

    Hi, its my pleasure to introduce myself. I am LatoyaHarris, My goal is that i want a such a platform where i can built my career and i want to be the reason for the success. My ethic is that i never neglect an opportunity for my improvement. I hope i will get some good ideas here and also will be able to share some ideas.. Thank you..

    • 1 reply
    • 191 views
  3. LB1
    Started by LB1,

    Hello, newbie introduction post!

    • 2 replies
    • 156 views
  4. AnotherCameraman
    Started by AnotherCameraman,

    Hi folks I signed up to ask about the police attitude to TV camera crews, which has been a bit of an issue for a while. Hope this constitutes a reasonable introductory message! -AC

    • 2 replies
    • 178 views
  5. Nemo11
    Started by Nemo11,

    Hello all, i have been through the recrutment process with police scotland and am currently awaiting my start date on 7th December. Would love to touch base with those in the same position as me! Thanks Nemo

    • 2 replies
    • 197 views
  6. ph81
    Started by ph81,

    Hello all My username might be a give away as to why i'm here, but I don't want to spoil it. I'll wait to post in one of the other sections before I reveal all!

    • 1 reply
    • 190 views
  7. crollsy
    Started by crollsy * ,

    My name is Chris, and I had a question I wanted to ask. Could I be validated please?

    • 1 reply
    • 195 views
  8. Harry2136
    Started by Harry2136 * ,

    Hi, Just joined,living in Leeds Ex RMP, hoping to gain some information on various things prior to joining a police force.

    • 1 reply
    • 72 views
  9. BravoVictor
    Started by BravoVictor,

    Hi I'm a serving Frontline P.C in Sussex with nearly 14yrs service. I'm considering transferring to another force, and would like to use the forum to get advice and a clearer picture of who is recruiting transferries etc. Thanks BV

    • 1 reply
    • 48 views
  10. Craig321
    Started by Craig321 * ,

    Hello, Just dropping by to ask a couple of questions about lighting on the rider on a motorcycle & to have a browse through :) Thanks

    • 2 replies
    • 217 views
  11. chrislord
    Started by chrislord,

    Hi There, New to the forum and interested to learn more anout peoples experiences in the force. Both to further my interest in joining the force but also looking for inspiration for my dad who is due to retire soon. Cheers Chris

    • 2 replies
    • 131 views
  12. Dendi
    Started by Dendi,

    Hey guys, I've just started the recruitment process for Herts and wanted to know where everyone else is at.

    • 2 replies
    • 162 views
  13. Jackthelad2
    Started by Jackthelad2,

    Hi Everyone, i'm new here, just looking to read up on the force i'm in the currents recruitment process for and seeing if anyone is in the same boat as myself! Cheers

    • 2 replies
    • 141 views
  14. phreatic
    Started by phreatic,

    Joined to get a feel of the community. I've been offered and accepted a staff job and am awaiting vetting.

    • 2 replies
    • 177 views
  15. Mrdace
    Started by Mrdace * ,

    Hello, I'm Gareth from Lichfield, I have applied to WMP and was told in October I had passed the AC. I am currently awaiting an interview date but have had no further concordance. A little about myself I have a BTEC in Public Services, BSc Policing (hons) and a PGCE. I currently work in Continuous Improvement as a Green Belt (project managing) for a major logistics company. Previouse to this I have experience of teaching in a YOI Prison. Finally, in my personal time I enjoy mud runs, weight lifting and family time. Regards Gareth

    • 2 replies
    • 183 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.