Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. itsme123
    Started by itsme123 * ,

    Hiya just joined for some advise involving a case against me. I'm a mid 20s female living in the south, not sure what else to say in my introduction.

    • 1 reply
    • 132 views
  2. oasisneil
    Started by oasisneil,

    Hi i'm currently in the Cat C group. Just wanted to join, so I can ask some questions. Thanks N

    • 1 reply
    • 278 views
  3. fio25
    Started by fio25,

    Hello! I just wondered if anyone is already living at/or planning to move into Gilmour Section House in the near future? I have been given my start date for the MET as 25 January 2016 and will be moving into Gilmour on the 23rd Jan. Any information or advice will be greatly appreciated!! :) if you are already living there, how do you find it & what are the rooms, kitchens etc like Fiona x

    Jess Stackhouse
  4. L88HRA
    Started by L88HRA * ,

    Afternoon guys, I'm new to the forum, I am currently awaiting this weekend when I have my essex police pre employment weekend. 12/13th just joined to get some idea of process and do a little networking if possible. Thanks

  5. PollyZei
    Started by PollyZei,

    Hello, just received a conditional offer for the MPS March 2016 intake and will be on the internal CKP scheme from 15 February. Really happy to have reached this stage.

    Jess Stackhouse
  6. SoFI
    Started by SoFI,

    Hi I am a retired Met officer. I retired in 2010 after (almost) 30 years. I still retain a strong interest in Investigative Interviewing.

    • 1 reply
    • 42 views
  7. Jblue_1
    Started by Jblue_1 * ,

    Hello I am a serving Police Officer and want to transfer to a new posting in a different force. However there are two forces which I am interested in for different reasons and don't know if I am allowed to apply for both. Or if it is one force at one possibly waiting for 6 months between each application ( or if this is simply for new recruits who are to attend assessment centre) I don't want to ask anyone at work.

    Cosmo Smallpiece
  8. ecm17
    Started by ecm17,

    Hello, name is Emma, currently going through recruitment process for PS

    • 1 reply
    • 328 views
  9. Dano19
    Started by Dano19,

    Hi, I'm new here :)

    • 1 reply
    • 190 views
  10. JT.Hoover
    Started by JT.Hoover * ,

    Good day, my name is John Terry Hoover, i'am 31 and self employed as a private investigator. I'am international active and focused on counter-terror, criminality as well as corruption. I investigated in major incidents an have normally, due to my family background, official government status with security clearance which i did not receive because of high level of corruption in several governments. I was in the last month quiet occupied with self study and wanted to start to conduct network connections just for chat of security issues, experience exchange and or professional analytics when crisises are present. Therefor did i end in the country to which i will "migrate" …

    • 2 replies
    • 241 views
  11. mikeyjay84
    Started by mikeyjay84,

    Glad to be here and looking to get involved as soon as I can :)

    • 1 reply
    • 171 views
  12. calum-gracie
    Started by calum-gracie * ,

    Hi Folks, My name is Calum and im about to have my interview for the special constabulary as part of Police Scotland. Passed my fitness and SET's a couple of weeks ago so signed up here to help with preparation for my interview. Hope everyone is well and I look forward to being part of the community! Thanks Calum

    • 1 reply
    • 227 views
  13. smujic
    Started by smujic,

    This is my itroduction Thanks

    • 1 reply
    • 218 views
  14. Cav1
    Started by Cav1 * ,

    Hello Everyone I've joined this site to understand more about a police career if in future a position to apply becomes available. Hope we can all get along Richard.

    • 1 reply
    • 197 views
  15. Lucyrowe
    Started by Lucyrowe * ,

    Hello everyone, I've just received the news of my start dat which is 29th Feb 2016. Just wondered if anyone else has the same start date? I live in Wolverhampton at the moment so I will most likely be staying in section house for a while. Would be nice to meet someone in the same situation, or someone who has been in this situation who can offer any information and advice :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.