Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Dougieboy
    Started by Dougieboy * ,

    Hi, only just joined up to the site but came across it while carrying out a Google search for information relating to the police Scotland SET examinations. Have now passed tests and fitness and now await interview in 2 weeks. Hope to gain valuable information from the site and hope it becomes useful in future yeas ahead. Thanks Dougie

  2. script
    Started by script,

    Hello. I've recently applied to join the MPS as a special constable. I live and work in London, working for one of London's other emergency services for the past few years. I'm looking to gain a better insight into the world of policing, considering a possible career change. Advice/info on MSC would be gratefully accepted!

    • 3 replies
    • 98 views
  3. profdriver
    Started by profdriver,

    just introducing myself. need help on joining specials

    • 3 replies
    • 74 views
  4. Fordy2011
    Started by Fordy2011 * ,

    recently applied and got into the nottingham police specials ( pending fitness test ) i can give you a update on recruitment process ( as on 2015 november )

    • 3 replies
    • 92 views
  5. Lbrown98
    Started by Lbrown98 * ,

    Hi My name is luke and im very interested in joining the police force Im looking forward to chat with you guys

    • 2 replies
    • 66 views
  6. Samuel Bache
    Started by Samuel Bache,

    Hello! My name is Samuel Bache and I am about to begin training as a Special Constable for the West Mercia Police force. I am 22 and from the Kidderminster area

    • 4 replies
    • 84 views
  7. julietbravo
    Started by julietbravo,

    Hi to all 'Newbies' welcome to the forum but please, please consider what information you could be revealing on this (or any public) forum. I've seen many posts giving all but fingerprints away. A simple 1 minute Google search can throw up your full name, date of birth, and home address. Some are even using their real details as forum IDs eg 'JBLOGGS201187'. If you aren't that security-conscious, then perhaps a career in policing isn't for you. Sorry if I've offended anyone but it needed saying. Thanks.

      • Like
    • 10 replies
    • 163 views
  8. Durutti
    Started by Durutti * ,

    Hi I'm off to Hindlip on 5th December for a Specials Assessment Day (Warwickshire Police)

    • 2 replies
    • 72 views
  9. dannyboy2015
    Started by dannyboy2015 * ,

    Hi. I'm not a police officer, but I've joined the forum for advice referencing vetting hope someone would be able to help thanks danny

    • 2 replies
    • 60 views
  10. nammxv
    Started by nammxv,

    Hi guys, please let me get started!!

    • 2 replies
    • 76 views
  11. Charlie87
    Started by Charlie87,

    Hi, just introducing myself. I am currently applying for the specials and have come across your site. It has been very useful and I would like to be able to post. Thankyou

    • 2 replies
    • 59 views
  12. misslondon
    Started by misslondon,

    Hello - I'm new here. I am currently awaiting a start date for BTP and wanted to join to find others in a similar situation. Thanks!

    • 3 replies
    • 93 views
  13. PaW
    Started by PaW,

    Hey Everyone! I've been reading this forum for some time but only tonight decided to finish submitting my application to become a SPC at Northumbria Police and register at PS. I'm hoping to keep everyone up to date with my progress as it happens.

    • 2 replies
    • 60 views
  14. skyhigh
    Started by skyhigh * ,

    Hi, I'm currently a student and have applied to become a special constable. I've passed the paper sift and am now awaiting an assessment centre date!

    • 2 replies
    • 78 views
  15. truffle1546082849
    Started by truffle1546082849,

    Hi everyone I've read the forums a few times but now is the point where I decided to sign up, as I'm going to be on the January intensive course at Hendon I work for the emergency services already, but fancied a change. Just going to try out being a special and see if it's as good as it looks on the surface... Who knows, I might actually love it

    • 2 replies
    • 78 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.