Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. david_ntg
    Started by david_ntg * ,

    Hi there, Have got through the application stage, just waiting for a fitness test now. Thanks for the add!

    • 1 reply
    • 115 views
  2. kells1546621354
    Started by kells1546621354 +,

    I posted earlier on about searches for summary offences but is it not also true that you can't be arrested at your "Premises" for a summary only offence. If this is the case when can you be arrested for these offences ? If the suspect did a Julian Assange and stayed indoors , what would happen then ?

  3. Collie Man
    Started by Collie Man,

    For those of you who may not know me, I will introduce myself I am David, and I have the same Great Great Great Grandad as Prince Charles & Princess Diana,and my Royal Familylinks go back to the year 1079, yes I think you will work out yourself what relation I am to them with my links? but my Great Great Grandad was Sir John & Mary Webb of Odstock, my Aunty Anna Maria (Sir Johns daughter Married James Radcliffe the 3rd Earl of Derwentwater. May I wish you all a Very Happy Christmas & a Happy New Year from us all.

  4. Chandler32
    Started by Chandler32 * ,

    Hello all.

    • 1 reply
    • 188 views
  5. lucylemon

    I dont understand what or where i have to post to get my account unlocked, sorry if its wrong area

  6. Jenni2010
    Started by Jenni2010 * ,

    I'm Jenny. Currently studying criminal investigation in university

    • 1 reply
    • 38 views
  7. Anonymous_573462
    Started by Anonymous_573462 * ,

    I'd like to use the forums.

    • 1 reply
    • 277 views
  8. jimdavis
    Started by jimdavis,

    I am a retired radio and telecomms engineer. I wish to join this group because I have questions regarding recordable offences which nobody else can answer. Jim.

    • 1 reply
    • 323 views
  9. Fallen
    Started by Fallen +,

    Been kicking about here for a wee while now, looking to join Police Scotland at some point in the future and thought I should pro'lly sign up to see what's kicking here.

    • 1 reply
    • 336 views
  10. Scottishone
    Started by Scottishone +,

    Evening just posting to say hello I am currently going through the application process to join police Scotland and have found the posts on the recruitment section really helpful so far.

  11. Coyle
    Started by Coyle,

    Hello I hope this is where I am supposed to Introduce myself. Its not completely clear as this is a topic page. Clarity on this would be appreciated. Thanks

    • 2 replies
    • 51 views
  12. Zebraman
    Started by Zebraman * ,

    Hi all I do have a question though in regards to the Medical Questionaire. (I may be overthinking this) My address at my current doctors is still my parents address as I have never changed it and now live at a different address. I am going to change the address on Monday, but just need to see if this will cause any issues with the health and wellbeing team? The doctors have already signed the forms with my address on the forms as my new address, but the systems and medical paperwork will have my old address on it! Should I tell the recruitment team that my address is still my parents as I genuinely forgot to change it? Or will It not be an issue? Any help would be …

  13. oasisneil
    Started by oasisneil,

    Hey everyone, cat C. Waiting to get on a course

    • 1 reply
    • 304 views
  14. DaveS1000RR
    Started by DaveS1000RR * ,

    Morning all, Have just joined up the forum having worked for the MPS for nearly 7 years as Police Staff. Having completed all the assessments in April I have now been given a start date end of March 2016 so wanted to say "hi" to any potential future colleagues on the boards :) Dave

    • 1 reply
    • 178 views
  15. GiddyPaw
    Started by GiddyPaw * ,

    Hi i am a new member, used to browse alot a few years ago, i never signed up, however was again looking at the forum today, and my god it is extremly quiet. Where is the action? What have i missed? Used to love the debate threads about uk policing but no more? :-(

    • 1 reply
    • 154 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.