Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. TimW
    Started by TimW * ,

    Hi, My name is Tim (in case you hadn't guessed from the username). I'm not serving yet, but intend to apply to join Lancashire Constabulary at the next intake. Thanks.

    • 1 reply
    • 44 views
  2. Poilini
    Started by Poilini,

    Hi, I'm due to begin training for the Met Specials soon!

    • 2 replies
    • 61 views
  3. Mjb73
    Started by Mjb73 * ,

    Hi new member matt73 requiring access thanks

    • 1 reply
    • 231 views
  4. rmac994
    Started by rmac994,

    I like dinosaurs and cricket

    • 1 reply
    • 360 views
  5. Pissy999
    Started by Pissy999 * ,

    I'm Pissy999 - get it? Pissy? PC? Doesn't matter. I know it's terrible. I even thought of Oh I See as in OIC but I thought that was a step to far. Well there isn't really much else to me accept for the obvious reasons why I've joined this site. I've got questions and I have some answers. Tah!

  6. Captain_Chunk
    Started by Captain_Chunk * ,

    Hi there, New member seeking activation and as such I hereby introduce myself as 'Captain_Chunk'. Not an officer.staff, just a member of the public who needs some advice. Thanks, C_C

  7. Telephonebox
    Started by Telephonebox * ,

    Good Evening, I am looking to gain access to the forum as I am set to start my training with the MET on the 29th March 2016. Many Thanks, Telephonebox

  8. Rugbylad
    Started by Rugbylad,

    Hi guys new member looking for help and advice as I'm currently going through the police selection process. Cheers Rugbylad

  9. gremindahouse
    Started by gremindahouse,

    Evening everyone, I am harryvonhoofing, I'm currently in the process of applying to be a pc.

  10. KarlCophopeful
    Started by KarlCophopeful,

    Hello everyone I'm Karl, 20 years old and currently going through the recruitment process with Durham. I'm using this forum to help with any information which will be of use for my final interview which is fast approaching.

  11. Jamesrb90
    Started by Jamesrb90 * ,

    Hello all. Iv been searching hi and low for some info regarding a uk shotgun licence and can't find a better place to ask than a police info forum [emoji14] Basically iv been shooting at my local clay pigeon clubs and private land for a while now and I love it! I would really like my own gun now but unsure if I am able. I am curently living with my girlfriend in her and her mother's rented house (council). For me to apply for a gun licence would I have to be resident of the house? Iv really tried looking up this info but can't find anything. Any help/advice would be very much appreciated James Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  12. Frisby15
    Started by Frisby15,

    Hi everyone. I have my SET & Fitness test next week at Jackton. I have heard on numerous occasions that you can now use a calculator on the numbers paper? Can anyone tell me if this is 100% true or not? Thanks

  13. DannyB1546080967
    Started by DannyB1546080967,

    Hi, I'm introducing myself, so hi. Dan :)

  14. jimdavis
    Started by jimdavis,

    I am too old to join the Police so I have joined to ask questions regarding recordable offences. A friend and ex-work colleague is a retired Detective Inspector and even he doesn't know the answers to my questions. Jim.

  15. CovHope
    Started by CovHope * ,

    Hi I have been going through online assessments and at the SJT phase for West Mercia/Warks. Aged 38 I have been working in forensic settings for the last 5 years with typically highly psychopathic offenders recently in a YOI. New career shift and views to a new horizon has caused me to shift into less heady spaces and start this path. Hope that's all Good luck to others and well done to currents! D.

    • 7 replies
    • 118 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.