Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. lochland
    Started by lochland * ,

    Hi, I'm with a home office police force having been in for what will be 7 years in Feburary. Love getting to know new people and had great fun partaking the world police and fire games in Northern Ireland 2013. Hope to get to Canada 2017. Currently revising for Ospre Part 1 and hoping to pick peoples brains in here. Particularly interested to hear if anybody has a list of legislation which requires authority from Superintendant, Insp and Chief Officers. Have a good one all

    • 1 reply
    • 45 views
  2. Houlbrooke
    Started by Houlbrooke,

    Hello All, I am most of the way through the application to West Mids and was hoping to ask a couple of questions that I am a bit hazy on, especially about final interview tips and the inital process. I am a firefighter, supply teacher and disability mentor within my local uni at the moment and looking forward to a new life in a big city, doing a job I can come home from feeling proud of a days work! Houlbrooke

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 80 views
  3. nic_g
    Started by nic_g * ,

    I have recently joined the UKPOLICEONLINE FORUM, to gain to answers from the recruitment process for Avon and Somerset.

    • 1 reply
    • 235 views
  4. Marilouki
    Started by Marilouki,

    Hi I am introducing myself...hahaha is that ok?

    • 1 reply
    • 135 views
  5. TangoTango
    Started by TangoTango,

    Hi there. Currently in intensive training as a special in the MPS. Looking forward to the forum! Cheers, -TangoTango

    • 3 replies
    • 68 views
  6. Tech49
    Started by Tech49 * ,

    Hello, My name is Lauren and I am in the application stages of becoming a special constable with Dorset Police. I was meant to be part of the February 2016 intake, however this intake has now been postponed for at least 6 months. I've joined to see if there are other people that were meant to be part of this intake to talk about it, as I am very disappointed Lauren

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 83 views
  7. Krisconnell
    Started by Krisconnell * ,

    Hi all, I had my first assessment day today, Fingers crossed all goes well and i can progress and join the rest of you good folk in being a special.

    • 2 replies
    • 72 views
  8. Pushrod
    Started by Pushrod * ,

    Hi, I've joined the site as I'm currently at the end of the recruitment process for a special constable with Thames Valley Police just waiting for my vetting to be passed. I am also starting a foundation degree in Policing in September. This site has a wealth of people with lots of experience that will be very helpful with my career in Policing!

    • 2 replies
    • 80 views
  9. Warpigs
    Started by Warpigs * ,

    Hi I have a question to ask here, having read the answers to some similar ones. Apparently I need to write a small introduction first so I guess I better say hello. I'd rather not leave my name, but I'm in my 30s and a working professional from Scotland. All the best, x

    • 1 reply
    • 180 views
  10. Matt180
    Started by Matt180,

    Evening My names Matthew, 27 years old residing in south Wales. Currently a member of HM forces looking for advice on joining the police. Look forward to posting my question in the hope that help can be provided. Regards Matt

    • 1 reply
    • 84 views
  11. Luki12311
    Started by Luki12311,

    I just sign up and would like to be New Member.

    • 1 reply
    • 122 views
  12. Danio
    Started by Danio * ,

    Hello Everyone!! My name is Damian I'm from Poland but I'm living in UK for good couple years I hope, all members will help me go through my application to get to become Special and in a future - who knows - get to regular Force. Thanks!

    • 1 reply
    • 63 views
  13. AlphaSierra
    Started by AlphaSierra,

    New member, submitting specials app to WYP.

    • 2 replies
    • 59 views
  14. dave64
    Started by dave64,

    hi I,ve joined because I,m hoping of joining the police specials did the first bit of registration

    • 1 reply
    • 66 views
  15. MMA
    Started by MMA,

    Hello. Signed up to the forum as I am taking up employment with the police and looking to learn some hints and tips.

    • 1 reply
    • 122 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.