Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. katerinaxx
    Started by katerinaxx,

    sorry i know it said not to post here but i dont understand where i post

    • 1 reply
    • 138 views
  2. Amber1546621357
    Started by Amber1546621357,

    ? I'm just seeking advice. I'm at that waiting for CPS to decide while I obsess over whether my statement was descriptive enough stage.

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 172 views
  3. Danny2016
    Started by Danny2016 * ,

    Hi im danny. New to the site. Currently serving with the police and in my probation period.

    • 1 reply
    • 175 views
  4. darren1704
    Started by darren1704 * ,

    Hello, my name is darren im 30 years old and this is my first post on the forum, I will be attending my interview and test this month. look forward to hearing from others and professionals alike

    • 2 replies
    • 58 views
  5. Kiwibrummie
    Started by Kiwibrummie,

    Just introducing myself as a new member.

      • Like
    • 4 replies
    • 97 views
  6. kibster891546082850
    Started by kibster891546082850,

    Hi all, Just starting out in the world of special's. Thought joining this forum would help me along that journey.

    • 2 replies
    • 70 views
  7. ArtilleryMan
    Started by ArtilleryMan * ,

    Hello all, new to this forum and I'm currently going through the recruitment process with Police Scotland. Hope to pick your brains soon :)

    • 1 reply
    • 309 views
  8. kibster891546082850
    Started by kibster891546082850,

    Hopefully i'm doing this right. I'm just introducing myself.

    • 1 reply
    • 132 views
  9. Winter
    Started by Winter * ,

    Hi Everyone, I have just joined this site as I have recently applied to become a special constable. I found it really useful in answering some of my questions. Thanks

    • 1 reply
    • 46 views
  10. danny1989
    Started by danny1989 * ,

    Hi all am a new member looking to find out more info!

    • 2 replies
    • 65 views
  11. JoshL1
    Started by JoshL1,

    Hello all, I would just like to ask for some advice as regards to the assessment/interview stage, I have recently applied to GMP and have received an invitation to take part in the assessment. I have also applied to Lancashire Constabulary in which I attended the assessment and was successful however I had to withdraw my application following the good news from GMP (the force in which I wish to proceed with) Just wanting some advice if anybody can help! Josh

      • Like
    • 8 replies
    • 176 views
  12. Steaksahoy
    Started by Steaksahoy,

    Hi, I'm a currently serving prison officer who is in the final stages of the PSNI recruitment process. Found this site and after having a glance decided to join. Hope to hear from you soon and receive lots of advice for a novice like me!

      • Like
    • 24 replies
    • 266 views
  13. lancer3397
    Started by lancer3397 * ,

    new member, long time DC, it has been two days since my last arrest. can I be moved to the main forum please.

    • 1 reply
    • 178 views
  14. Candidate1
    Started by Candidate1,

    Morning fellow forumers. I am new, I need some advice from serving PCs, and look forward to gaining some opinions based on their experiences in the force.

    • 1 reply
    • 204 views
  15. SoobyRoo
    Started by SoobyRoo * ,

    Hi - looking for up to date info on applying for the Police - if requirements have changed/relaxed etc Thanks :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.