Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Halky
    Started by Halky * ,

    Hi, I am halky

    • 1 reply
    • 39 views
  2. bman
    Started by bman,

    h​i guys , thanks for let me in hopefully i will start ckp.

    • 1 reply
    • 220 views
  3. ziggyboy
    Started by ziggyboy,

    Hi guys , Thanks for letting me join , my name is Andrew

    WhiskeyWhiskey99
  4. spc123
    Started by spc123,

    Hi, new here! Name's Paul and am currently a serving SPC. Looking for advice on a few things. Ta.

    WhiskeyWhiskey99
  5. tia87
    Started by tia87 * ,

    Hiya there, looking into the police force as a potential future career so just really wanting to read and post about discussions, and articles to do with crime, investigating, law and all that :)

    • 1 reply
    • 38 views
  6. jambes81
    Started by jambes81,

    Have just been given my start date for Police Scotland, start on 1st February.

      • Like
    • 3 replies
    • 359 views
  7. fizzler1984
    Started by fizzler1984,

    hey there, looking to get some advice about something. thx

    • 2 replies
    • 262 views
  8. wilsondj
    Started by wilsondj,

    Hello, I applied for Greater Manchester Police's Special Constabulary in November 2015 and currently is "Under Review". I thought I would join this forum to have an insight to other's experiences, insights and discussions. Thank you very much. wilsondj

    • 2 replies
    • 72 views
  9. bman
    Started by bman,

    Hello eveyone i would like to ask anybody waiting verified from Met recruitment manager verified degree before ckp?

  10. Kumar
    Started by Kumar * ,

    Hello All, I am Kumar from Bromley and I am currently undergoing special constable training in Sidcup. I'm looking forward to the special constable program and learning alongside new colleagues and more importantly I'm excited to get to know all of you! Kind regards, Kumar

    • 1 reply
    • 63 views
  11. Clumper
    Started by Clumper,

    Greetings all. A retired police officer of 22 years standing. Work continued after retirement in another law enforcement task for 10 years. Looking to keep abreast of changes in the police and police practice..

    • 3 replies
    • 180 views
  12. ShaunH101
    Started by ShaunH101 * ,

    Hello everyone, I've just joined the forum, so thought I'd just pop in and say hello! I'm currently going through the application process for West Mercia. Shaun.

    • 1 reply
    • 64 views
  13. zeenazir
    Started by zeenazir * ,

    [emoji53] Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

    • 1 reply
    • 206 views
  14. nicolexhamilton
    Started by nicolexhamilton * ,

    Hi everyone, I'm Nicole. I've just sent my application today to Police Scotland and wanted to join this forum to chat with other people who are either going through or have went through the process. Good luck!

    • 1 reply
    • 111 views
  15. LDC
    Started by LDC,

    Just posting as required. Cheers

    • 1 reply
    • 159 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.