Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Muchaco
    Started by Muchaco * ,

    Hey there, I am Arminas from Lithuania and I am at my last year in school. Afterwards I am planning to study Criminology in the United Kingdom. I am here to read all about policing and to ask some questions regarding universities:)

    • 1 reply
    • 94 views
  2. rhino1985
    Started by rhino1985 * ,

    Hello ! i am steve and currently going through my specials training and will be based on Q division with GMP , am hoping to find some helpful tips and advice via the forum .

    • 1 reply
    • 57 views
  3. Andy1163
    Started by Andy1163,

    Hi I'm Andy and I am waiting for a start date. looking forward to the training, any info on what to expect would be great. Cheers

  4. welsh.1987
    Started by welsh.1987 * ,

    Good Morning

  5. DDB181
    Started by DDB181,

    Hi Apparently I have to introduce myself. I'm Dave, 34 from Aberdeen. I have applied to Police Scotland for the first time and have my SET/ Fitness test on 1st March. Thanks Dave

  6. yoffey
    Started by yoffey,

    Interested in a career in the police

  7. aussie brian
    Started by aussie brian * ,

    hi guys, ive been trying to track my fathers family in the uk, and only have one contact. he is a retired inspector who was stationed at the lancashire cid. on a recent visit to the uk - 2014, i made my way to the new lancashire station, only to be given a cold shoulder by the security at the gate which was very dissapointing. ive tried facebooks for the same surnames in the area but have not had any luck. my cousin would now be in his mid 80s and well retired. im hoping someone may be able to point me in a direction to make an intial contact, i wont post his name as im not sure of the protocol of the forums. any assistance would be greatly appreciated, i can be conta…

    • 9 replies
    • 175 views
  8. Chief Rat

    Hello bethany2207 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 1 reply
    • 146 views
  9. Chief Rat

    Hello Daz Man On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 1 reply
    • 155 views
  10. Chief Rat

    Hello Mo Ahmed On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 61 views
  11. Chief Rat

    Hello ajw499 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 56 views
  12. manfromdelmonte
    Started by manfromdelmonte,

    Good evening based in Acotland hoping to join police Scotland soon and using this forum for hints and tips to help me on my way.

    • 3 replies
    • 196 views
  13. Chief Rat

    Hello Churchill On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

  14. Narrowgauge7.25
    Started by Narrowgauge7.25 * ,

    Hello I have joined simply to ask questions about trailer law, my aim is purely to stay legal when towing my trailer on which I carry various miniature locomotives. Thanks Narrowgauge7.25

    WhiskeyWhiskey99
  15. shellybrit
    Started by shellybrit * ,

    I will like to enjoy the benefits of being here for educational purposes.

    • 5 replies
    • 138 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.