Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. woodysquad
    Started by woodysquad * ,

    hi all, I am joining the police specials, and have come on here to get more information for the recruitment process

    • 1 reply
    • 70 views
  2. Chief Rat

    Hello johnnyh79 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 47 views
  3. Chief Rat

    Hello Ashish On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 69 views
  4. adamwales
    Started by adamwales,

    Hi there, my name is Adam and I am going through the recruitment procedure for North Wales as a PC at the moment. I would be keen to hear from anyone else in my position.

    • 3 replies
    • 168 views
  5. Glenncoletta
    Started by Glenncoletta,

    Hi guys. My names Glenn, recently received my final offer of appointment for police Scotland and I'm down to start tulliallan on the 29th of this month! Really excited, is there anyone else on for this date? Thanks.

    • 3 replies
    • 174 views
  6. Santry
    Started by Santry * ,

    In the early stages of my Specials training, looking forward to joining you all soon :-)

    • 2 replies
    • 77 views
  7. chris1664
    Started by chris1664,

    Good morning guys, My name is Chris and I have recently applied to join police Scotland. I hope to gain a little bit of info from this site and to get a feel for things during the process Chris

    • 3 replies
    • 179 views
  8. johnnyh79
    Started by johnnyh79 * ,

    Hi All, JohnnyH here. Currently in training.

    • 3 replies
    • 121 views
  9. themaninblack16
    Started by themaninblack16,

    Hi Folks, New Member here, recently been giving my start date for Police Scotland. Thanks

    • 3 replies
    • 152 views
  10. Chief Rat

    Hello LeSquirrel On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 62 views
  11. Charleston_PO
    Started by Charleston_PO * ,

    Hi! This Charleston_PO introducing myself.

    • 5 replies
    • 105 views
    Charleston_PO *
  12. FingersCrossed1234
    Started by FingersCrossed1234 * ,

    Just a message to say Hi and to ask you to approve my account please. Not sure if this is what I'm supposed to be doing, it doesn't look like anyone else has posted here... Anyway good evening, and I hope you're all well. Thanks

    • 3 replies
    • 228 views
  13. PCUKdra
    Started by PCUKdra,

    Hi! I'm a new member.

    • 3 replies
    • 150 views
  14. alicegrace123
    Started by alicegrace123,

    Hi I'm a new member

    • 3 replies
    • 142 views
  15. Jords1546082853
    Started by Jords1546082853,

    Hi all. My name is Jordan and I have joined the forum as I begin my Metropolitan Police Specials training in March 2016. Joining the police is something I've always wanted to do and now I am looking forward to the challenge of policing London's streets!

    • 1 reply
    • 59 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.