Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Kerzy241
    Started by Kerzy241 * ,

    Here to meet people also starting Tulliallan on the 29th feb

    • 1 reply
    • 141 views
  2. Chief Rat

    Hello nicolejackson9395 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 48 views
  3. Orpheus1546621360
    Started by Orpheus1546621360,

    Hi there, I'm a new member and I'm posting here to lift my pending member status. I'm not sure if I need to say anything but let me know if there is!

    • 1 reply
    • 220 views
  4. rodneytrotter
    Started by rodneytrotter,

    Morning, new member here, currently waiting for a start date from Northumbria Police. Regards,

    • 1 reply
    • 97 views
  5. monkmoor
    Started by monkmoor * ,

    What are your thoughts on the terrible way that Lancashire Special Andrew Blades has been treated by CPS and Lancashire Constabulary.

    • 1 reply
    • 172 views
  6. MarkJ1991
    Started by MarkJ1991 * ,

    Hi Guys, I recently applied to join this form as I am in the process of Applying to Police Scotland, I have my SET's and fitness test next week and was just looking for a bit of advice. I am competent in all the SET exams and can complete the bleep test and 1.5 mile run to the required standard. However I was wondering are you now allowed to use a calculator in the Numbers exam? I bought a revision pack that came with a note saying that this is the case, however all the papers say you can use a calculator as does the example questions on the Police Scotland website. I wondered if anyone could clarify this for me? Thanks

    • 2 replies
    • 201 views
  7. Chief Rat

    Hello Lancs SC On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 57 views
  8. CheekyJoe99
    Started by CheekyJoe99,

    Hi, I'm a new member to this Forum and would like to introduce myself on order to follow and post on topics, specifically Police Scotland recruitment forums as I'm into the final vetting phase of my application.

    • 3 replies
    • 128 views
  9. Jimzladz
    Started by Jimzladz * ,

    Afternoon, My name is James, I have just been given my intake date for Surrey Police for March.

  10. chrysanthemum53
    Started by chrysanthemum53,

    hi everybody I am about to start training with BTP as a PCSO based in inner London, due to start 7th March!

    • 3 replies
    • 199 views
  11. chrysanthemum53
    Started by chrysanthemum53,

    Hi everyone I am on the March 2016 intake for BTP PCSO training at Spring House -to be based in Inner London, and wondering if anyone else is in the same boat as me?!

    • 1 reply
    • 125 views
  12. malemunky1
    Started by malemunky1,

    Hello I am signing up as i look to discuss my march intake at tulliallan

    • 3 replies
    • 175 views
  13. Det Sgt Burke
    Started by Det Sgt Burke * ,

    Hello, I'm 50, female and work for the NHS in a hospital environment. I'm also a fan of Robert Gillespie in his role as deadpan police officer in such comedy classics as The Likely Lads, The Good Life and George and Mildred. This interest has led in turn to me wanting to write a book set in a police station. I am researching what it is like to work as a police officer and this has led me to your forum. Thanks.

  14. Chief Rat

    Hello renecornford_320 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 72 views
  15. Andrew27
    Started by Andrew27 * ,

    My name is Andrew, I am looking to join West Midlands police.

    • 1 reply
    • 63 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.