New Member Introductions
Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.
10229 topics in this forum
-
Hello Rois88 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hi, I'm Kelly, I was wanting to access the forum in order to seek some advice regarding a PCSO assessment.
-
Hello 1first On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello SCmerse On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello IPSG On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Neo here, Currently serving within the MPS. Look forward to chatting. N
-
-
Hi everyone, I'm a very happy NARPO member who served in Kent. Started at Margate then moved to traffic, in my infinite wisdom decided to study for that ruddy exam so moved back to area, that being Dover, failed exam and moved to Folkestone, hey ho you live and learn!! However I'm three years into my retirement and what a joy it is!! xxxx
-
Hello hhelen On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hi guys, I'm a new PSNI recruit with a custodial background. Looking forward to hearing from you all and sharing my journey with you!
-
-
- 12 replies
- 584 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
Hi All, Like a lot of you been waiting a long time for this now, my timeline is. Day 1 July 2014 Day 2 August 2014 Completed External CKP April 2015 I was on medical hold for some time, but I've finally got there and received an email offering me the April start date. Over the moon, congrats to all those in the same boat, any others still waiting just hang in there.
-
Hello RAFREGT51st On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello alaint On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hi there, just a wee quick hello! I start my training on the 29th of Feb at Tulliallan. Slightly nervous but really excited at the same time. Counting the sleeps