Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Jingles88
    Started by Jingles88,

    Hi, SC in training, attesting soon!

  2. RobocopDur
    Started by RobocopDur,

    Hi new starter for Durham hopefully November time

  3. Liquidizer96
    Started by Liquidizer96 * ,

    Hi, Just looking to start in the conversation on several threads I've been reading across this site on the current West Midlands police recruitment going on. Cheers, ​Liquid

  4. LVPNeiL
    Started by LVPNeiL * ,

    I am due to apply for position of police constable within two weeks and have a trip to Amsterdam also in the very near future. Although I don't plan on smoking or taking anything whilst over there (as we all know what it's like over there) will being around marajuana smoke effect a drug test? Is it better to steer clear of cafe's all together? Many thanks

  5. PlasticJock
    Started by PlasticJock,

    New User..... I would like to Introduce myself as the English import to Scotland Thank you

  6. plinth
    Started by plinth * ,

    Hi, first up, I'm not in the forces so please redirect my membership as appropriate. I'm looking to carry out some research for a work of fiction I'm producing, and I have a few questions about practice and procedure, but this isn't the place for those :) If there's a more suitable place I should be posting or a better method of asking questions then please do let me know. Many thanks

  7. Chief Rat

    Hello LP1 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 55 views
  8. Chief Rat

    Hello Lenny On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 51 views
  9. Chief Rat

    Hello kibster89 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 2 replies
    • 58 views
  10. UKtoUS
    Started by UKtoUS * ,

    Looking to reengage with policespecials. was a MET special in the early 70s emigrated to USA in late 70s joined US regulars in late 70s served with regulars until 1990 (mostly traffic) Although such a long time ago now, still have very fond memories of time spent as a special.

    • 4 replies
    • 156 views
  11. fry1545926303
    Started by fry1545926303 * ,

    Evening all, new member just posting to say hello as per instructions

    • 1 reply
    • 36 views
  12. DC-PC
    Started by DC-PC,

    Hello everyone. Just been accepted onto a Specials course starting May for Devon & Cornwall Police. I already work for the force as staff so have an insight knowledge but thought it would be good to speak with people to get more understanding of the training etc. Hope you're all well. Kind regards.

    • 2 replies
    • 99 views
  13. Chief Rat

    Hello lilange3375 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 34 views
  14. CharlieWhiskey
    Started by CharlieWhiskey,

    HI there, Genuine person here, used to be a member of ukpoliceonline and policespecials, before they all started getting hacked. Not really sure what else to add, cept im a current serving PC in the UK. Kind Regards.

    • 2 replies
    • 55 views
  15. Shadowman
    Started by Shadowman * ,

    Um... I don't really have anything to say other than I'm most definitely not a bot coming here to post advertising . I am however interested in a career in the police/specials and I hope that this forum will be able to answer any queries I think of and that I will be able to find out any information I need here.

    • 1 reply
    • 80 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.