Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Chief Rat

    Hello Jasper162 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 48 views
  2. Binett97
    Started by Binett97 * ,

    Hi, I have been going through the application process for several months now and have got assessment centre later this week. Wnated to use the forums for advice. Thanks.

    • 2 replies
    • 94 views
  3. BrooklynDCSO
    Started by BrooklynDCSO * ,

    I'm a Deputy Paramedic with Davis County Sherriff's Office out of Utah. I've been a police Officer for 2 years, and a Paramedic for 5.

    • 1 reply
    • 128 views
  4. Ashhealy
    Started by Ashhealy,

    Hi This is my 1st post

    • 1 reply
    • 139 views
  5. Shazza1546621363
    Started by Shazza1546621363,

    Looking for anyone else due to start with Met on 28th March?? I have been booked into Gilmour section house and would be nice to speak to anyone else so at least I wont be travelling alone on the first morning ; )

    Shazza1546621363
  6. Lyns21
    Started by Lyns21,

    Hi there, My name is Lyndsey, I'm confirmed for starting at Tulliallan on 28th March intake.

    • 2 replies
    • 247 views
    Shazza1546621363
  7. Chief Rat

    Hello Tromatt On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 54 views
  8. Chief Rat

    Hello slash On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 31 views
  9. Chief Rat

    Hello X88 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 32 views
  10. B0SS
    Started by B0SS,

    Just an introduction as per request

    • 4 replies
    • 100 views
  11. DrJones
    Started by DrJones * ,

    Greetings to brothers in blue from a brother in green and blue! Well a bit about myself.... I'm Ben from sunny Kent. I'm currently serving in the Royal Military Police Reserves (hence the green and blue). Been looking for a change in civi job(conflict of interest) in order to join the civi plod as a special as it's always been on my agenda! I do have that slight problem of being colour deficient however so may have to see how that goes. My dirty secret is that I've been viewing this forum for some time now, finally decided to bite the bullet and introduce myself. Out!

    • 2 replies
    • 93 views
  12. Chief Rat

    Hello fj87 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 29 views
  13. smcgui17
    Started by smcgui17 * ,

    Hi all just got through initial interview now I'm at ac on Thursday. I'm looking forward to exercises but its the final interview. Just wondering if you give same examples for the competencies i gave in previous interveiw i know some are different and that's fine. Im not sure what to do, any advice would be helpful getting nervous lol cheers Sent from my LG-H340n using Tapatalk

      • Like
    • 5 replies
    • 331 views
  14. thestrayedproject
    Started by thestrayedproject * ,

    Hi all, Newbie here - Laura. Currently going through the application process (almost there! thank god)

    • 1 reply
    • 49 views
  15. Chief Rat

    Hello Bigshoetimmy On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 33 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.