Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Chief Rat

    Hello Niresh On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 39 views
  2. mtynan6244
    Started by mtynan6244,

    Hi, I'm Megan and I'm a 21 year old Crime Scene Science student, with hopes of joining the Special Police Force. It has always been a passion of mine! My other interests include photography, art and the policing community!

    • 3 replies
    • 124 views
  3. OliverJ0hn
    Started by OliverJ0hn * ,

    Hey I'm currently thinking of applying for the SC with South Yorkshire Police. I was going to apply a few years back but I had to take a step back to focus on my career. However as my job is very similar to the Police service it could mean a career change for me in the future if recruitment picks up

    • 2 replies
    • 94 views
  4. TangoTango
    Started by TangoTango,

    Hi all. I've just finished my training and am being posted to Tower Hamlets, London. How you all doing today? -Tango

    • 2 replies
    • 114 views
  5. Chief Rat

    Hello Panther33 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 53 views
  6. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,

    Hello Stretch72 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 4 replies
    • 88 views
  7. squiggss
    Started by squiggss,

    Hi My name Is Liam, I've joined this forum to learn more about becoming a pcso!

    • 1 reply
    • 111 views
  8. Kate-253
    Started by Kate-253 * ,

    Hi, I've joined the forum as I am just starting on the road to becoming a special constable. Kate

    • 2 replies
    • 91 views
  9. Chief Rat

    Hello snowyj99 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 60 views
  10. Chief Rat

    Hello baboon On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 42 views
  11. Tommo
    Started by Tommo * ,

    Morning all Following a change of career I have recently started the IPLDP training programme. I came across this forum whilst doing a bit of research on what boots to get and I was impressed with the amount of information and support available from members. So I thought I'd join Just a big thank you for the help this forum has given me so far and hopefully I will be able to give something back. Rich

    • 0 replies
    • 93 views
  12. Em88
    Started by Em88,

    I'm a ddo in the met, just joined the forum so thought id say hello :)

    • 1 reply
    • 94 views
  13. Chief Rat

    Hello jo2468 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 1 reply
    • 78 views
  14. Chief Rat

    Hello planesailing On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 55 views
  15. Chief Rat

    Hello Leopold S Smythe On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 62 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.