Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Krinkin
    Started by Krinkin * ,

    Hi there, I'm a citizen who is interested in becoming a PC. I've looked around for some resources for me to research the job fully to make sure this is what I want to do. I guess I could do this as a guest to the forum but the community here seems friendly and I wouldn't mind participating in some discussions every now and then. I'm not quite sure if this meets your Introduction criteria, however I'm not too keen on posting personal details so I hope this is enough. Cheers, K.

    • 1 reply
    • 235 views
  2. ktdvs123
    Started by ktdvs123 * ,

    Hi I'm currently in the process of applying to North Wales Police. I passed my assessment centre last month and have my final interview at HQ next week. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Very nervous as this is my first time applying!

    • 1 reply
    • 692 views
  3. katewatkins6
    Started by katewatkins6 * ,

    Hi!

    • 1 reply
    • 142 views
  4. Chief Rat

    Hello Midge120 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 41 views
  5. Chief Rat

    Hello ScotsLass On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 62 views
  6. Chief Rat

    Hello Hollowman On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 1 reply
    • 135 views
  7. HungryHippo1546621361
    Started by HungryHippo1546621361,

    Hi guys, Joining the MPS soon, can't wait!

    • 1 reply
    • 137 views
  8. Chief Rat

    Hello Scottygg123 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 1 reply
    • 115 views
  9. PChopeful16
    Started by PChopeful16,

    Good evening , I am Ash age 25 and currently a serving special with the MET. I am hoping to join the job full time . I currently have a live application open with Police Scotland , With my condensed recruitment process commencing 22/2/2016 .

    • 1 reply
    • 247 views
  10. JoshDaw
    Started by JoshDaw * ,

    Hi, My names Josh, im 22. Currently at vetting and medical stage for joining Staffordshire Police as a special constable!

    • 1 reply
    • 85 views
  11. Chief Rat

    Hello robertgarica351 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 87 views
  12. RAT-84
    Started by RAT-84 * ,

    Hello All I've signed up here to ask a question about kit bags, but need to introduce myself before I can, so hello!

    • 1 reply
    • 40 views
  13. EdwardDovey
    Started by EdwardDovey * ,

    Hello, I am a sixth form student studying at The Sydney Russell School sixth form in the Southern Consortium. I am conducting my Extended Project Qualification on the British and American judicial system and how reliable the law is in these countries. I am looking for a police officer to conduct an interview with, who will remain anonymous and will be able to express their opinions for my research. I hope this forum will be able to help me with my topic, however this is urgent. Any response will be greatly appreciated. Thank you all.

    • 1 reply
    • 97 views
  14. Chief Rat

    Hello BA1974 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 68 views
  15. eastcoast
    Started by eastcoast,

    What is the smallest amount of crminal damage somebody has been charged with ? Is there a min amount , before it goes to court ?

    • 3 replies
    • 289 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.