Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Chief Rat

    Hello SPOL On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 63 views
  2. petepassion
    Started by petepassion * ,

    Hi, just joined as I'm fascinated by society, how we integrate, how we manipulate, how we control and what generally forms our opinions and perspectives. There is an undeniable divide between the police and the public and I believe one of the many problems is honest and open communication. I'm hoping to learn lots from you ladies and gents. Cheers, Pete.

      • Like
    • 4 replies
    • 136 views
  3. Garcia123
    Started by Garcia123,

    I there just joined name is Erika in the process of joining mod police just see if anyone has any infor

    • 3 replies
    • 127 views
  4. TheCelt
    Started by TheCelt * ,

    Hi, I have just started the application process. Glad I found this forum, lots of great information. I am sure I will have plenty of questions as I progress. Cheers

    • 4 replies
    • 110 views
  5. Andy041987
    Started by Andy041987 * ,

    Hi I am Andy, I am currently in the middle of the application process to becoming a Special Constable for Warwickshire Police with my telephone interview next week!

    • 3 replies
    • 112 views
  6. danuggster
    Started by danuggster * ,

    Hello. My name is James and I am certainly not a spam bot. I'm hoping to ask a couple of questions and hopefully get some opinions regarding a few things that my Lawyer is refusing to answer for me. Thanks

    • 3 replies
    • 117 views
  7. SDM93
    Started by SDM93 * ,

    Looking to get in contact with other applicants to avon and somerset constabulary.

    • 3 replies
    • 127 views
  8. FIN
    Started by FIN * ,

    Reason for joining Forum: Specials Applicant Force: GMP Application stage: Biometric Vetting Looking forward to learning from people here . Lets see how my application goes .

    • 3 replies
    • 99 views
  9. CameronS999
    Started by CameronS999,

    Hi guys, Just turned 17 at the end of January and looking to apply to become a PC somewhere in the near future. Currently at high school in Scotland and considering University but still not 100%. Hopefully find the answers, over time, on here. Cheers, CameronS999

    WhiskeyWhiskey99
  10. Binky12
    Started by Binky12 * ,

    Hi Any probationers out there want to chat about probationer life? There are good points and unfortunately some bad, Binks

  11. SC1974
    Started by SC1974 * ,

    Hi My name in John, I am a SC for Northumbria.

    • 1 reply
    • 36 views
  12. Snapdragon
    Started by Snapdragon,

    Hi, Please may my account be completely enabled, having completed my account verification in order that I may be granted full access to your site.

    • 1 reply
    • 91 views
  13. Rogue One
    Started by Rogue One,

    Hello all. I'm returning since the forums have moved from the 'old' sites. Serving SPC with BTP on C-Div, hoping to go full time in the next 12 months. Posted quite rural so hopefully I can bring a different outlook on policing to the majority of BTP officers. Looking forward to getting involved.

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 318 views
  14. lfcgolfer
    Started by lfcgolfer,

    Hi, I'm Ross Thompson. I am currently going through the Police Scotland recruitment process and wanted to join this forum group to be able to ask some question to others in the same boat as myself and also help any others in the future that are going through this process. Many Thanks Ross Thompson

      • Like
    • 3 replies
    • 182 views
  15. Dave 1
    Started by Dave 1,

    Hello, It feels good to have this forum available. because I'm a male being stalked by a female and with no stalking victim forums seemingly in operation on the internet, places like this is all I have. Thanks.

    • 7 replies
    • 148 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.