Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Jack1997
    Started by Jack1997,

    My name is Jack and I am currently in the recruitment process with GMP specials, I have used this site for several years and am only now making an account.

    • 3 replies
    • 70 views
  2. smiley963
    Started by smiley963,

    Hello, I wish to access the forum so that I can find out relevant information from other users about recruitment process.

  3. del1981
    Started by del1981,

    Hi my name is Derek, I was recommended this site foe information as I am starting on the 1st of February. Thanks Derek

    • 9 replies
    • 180 views
  4. Ty45
    Started by Ty45 * ,

    Hey, I'm new here just been offered a start date and i'm looking to find people with the same start date

  5. GTS1110
    Started by GTS1110,

    Nearing the end of the application process for Police Scotland so thought I'd pop on here

  6. Kels1546621358
    Started by Kels1546621358,

    Hi, I'm Kels I am new to the site. I am a current applicant for the PC role in the MET.

  7. BravoAlpha122
    Started by BravoAlpha122 * ,

    Hi everyone! I am a current serving special at TVP and have my assessment centre coming up in a month time. I thought joining here would help me with the application process, through advice and tips from other members. Looking forward to hearing from you guys! :christmas_D:

    • 1 reply
    • 48 views
  8. Stevietoon
    Started by Stevietoon * ,

    Hi I'm Steve, Looking forward to becoming a Special with Northumbria in April 2016. Just thought I'd drop by and see what the other guys are doing when on duty :-) Steve

    • 1 reply
    • 39 views
  9. simon_g
    Started by simon_g * ,

    Hi, I'm Simon, I'm 32. I am considering joining the Police at one point in the future, and I'm not a spamming bot. cheers.

    • 1 reply
    • 51 views
  10. JHAN
    Started by JHAN * ,

    How do I introduce myself?

    • 7 replies
    • 247 views
  11. Ab87
    Started by Ab87 * ,

    Hello how do I view the forum?

    • 3 replies
    • 135 views
  12. DBE
    Started by DBE * ,

    Hi, I'm shortly going to be starting the training process for the BTP Specials in the South East Area, an opportunity I'm very much looking forward to!

    • 1 reply
    • 81 views
  13. deltahotel
    Started by deltahotel * ,

    Hi All, Just joined the forum as I am currently getting through the final stages of becoming a Special for Lancashire Police. Just got my fitness today and hopefully that's it!. D

    • 2 replies
    • 52 views
  14. Stevob4
    Started by Stevob4 * ,

    Hi, I'm Stephen. I am in the middle of applying to the Police and this website was recommended to me. Thanks

    • 3 replies
    • 233 views
  15. zcjtjlt
    Started by zcjtjlt,

    Hi I'm a newly appoint trainee special constable in West Yorkshire and I am really excited about the prospect. I have read some posts as a visitor and found them really helpful, hopefully I can be of help to others as we all do a job that I'm sure we all love.

    • 1 reply
    • 106 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.