New Member Introductions
Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.
10229 topics in this forum
-
-
Hi, I'm Dan and I'm considering changing careers to join the police, I'm currently a senior nurse within a psychiatric liaison service at a general hospital, have done street triage with the police and previously worked in forensic psychiatry with mentally disordered offenders.
-
Hi I'm Eddy and new here and currently going through a police application so I'm here for advice and what not. I'd also love to be taken off the 'pending memebrs' list. Thanks Eddy
-
Evening all, PC from the Met, here to ask mundane questions I'm afraid Cheers,
-
-
Hi all, prospective new recruit. Passed assessment stages, just got fitness, medical and vetting to go for Police Scotland.
-
Hi guys, Hope you are all well? I am a second language candidate. Have my day 2 on 21st of this month
-
Hi I'm in the process of applying for Cheshire can I have full access please. Thanks
-
-
Hi Everyone Hi, my name is Alex and I'm looking to join the regulars - I'm also a serving Special Wondering if anyone is currently in the pipeline to join Northamptonshire Police?
-
Hello i'm BTP_DSC, I am currently a Police Officer in training with the British Transport Police and Staff member for the Volunteer Police Cadets in the Metropolitan Police Service. I have joined the forum to help any person who has an interest in the British Transport Police (BTP) or the Metropolitan Police Service's Volunteer Police Cadet scheme. BTP_DSC
-
Good Evening, My name is Laurence and I am currently going through the application process for Lancashire Specials. I have been invited for an interview next week and would love to do as much prep as possible. Thanks
-
-
Morning, I've been browsing this forum for a while now and it has helped me prepare for my Police Scotland application form. 34 year old female here looking to make the switch from a legal background to the force. Time to jump in and take part now.
-
Hi all Came across this site, looking for support and advice as I progress through the recruitment process. Good to be here! Cole