Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Gaz5279
    Started by Gaz5279,

    Hi, I've just joined up to this site as I am in the process of applying to the CNC police and this site looks like a good source of information. Thanks.

    • 3 replies
    • 69 views
  2. Fuse
    Started by Fuse * ,

    Hello all, decided to finally join the forum after looking at it on and off for the past couple of weeks! I am currently going through the application process to become a Special. Looking forward to posting around the forum.

    • 3 replies
    • 76 views
  3. TheFunkyDuck
    Started by TheFunkyDuck * ,

    Hi there looking to become a btp special in D division in the new year. I have been scanning the site for months, decided to join so I can get access to the 'rail cops' section and learn more about BTP. Thanks.

    • 2 replies
    • 96 views
  4. flapjack2121
    Started by flapjack2121,

    Hi, just joined if you can give me access thanks! :christmas_D:

    • 2 replies
    • 80 views
  5. Simpsona
    Started by Simpsona * ,

    Hello, everyone new guy here. Want to join the service but I am not even sure I am allowed. How much of an impact does family history have on your application? To give you an idea, my dad was a thief, generally bad man and my mum was serious drugs, as is my sister. I haven't had any contact with these people in over eight years, will it still affect my vetting? I myself have nothing in my name except a caution and a dismissed charge (no crime, no evidence). My grandmother - who I do still have contact with - was held for attempted murder, but never got past a few months in custody because of the circumstances surrounding it. Otherwise she is a good, working woman. Sorr…

  6. Simpsona
    Started by Simpsona * ,

    Hello everybody, decided to sign up as I have decided I want to join the Police service and I have some questions not answered by the recruitment profiles. If anyone is active and willing to help, Thank you, until then I hope you enjoyed your Christmas and have a happy new year (eek).

      • Like
    • 4 replies
    • 254 views
  7. ChiefWig
    Started by ChiefWig * ,

    New member looking for recruitment advice

  8. Photoleonne
    Started by Photoleonne * ,

    Hi guys, Just here looking for tips and advice. Thank you. Happy holidays

  9. Countrygirl
    Started by Countrygirl,

    hi, apparently I need introduce myself. I am Rosanne starting the metpolice soon. thanks

  10. loopyloo
    Started by loopyloo * ,

    Hi all, I'm cassie and have a few queries that Iwanted to make, I'm a supermarket worker from derby! once I've posted this I can actually use the forum right?

  11. BigBearDan
    Started by BigBearDan * ,

    Hi, My name is Dan. I will be starting with the police in March.

  12. flapjack2121
    Started by flapjack2121,

    Hi, Have just joined as I am in training with the Met!

    • 1 reply
    • 44 views
  13. JimmyRiddle1545925621
    Started by JimmyRiddle1545925621,

    This is me introducing myself. First site I've ever found that does this?

    • 9 replies
    • 444 views
  14. Carpe Noctem
    Started by Carpe Noctem,

    Hello all. I have joined this site as I have recently applied to Avon and Somerset for the role of Police Constable. I am hoping to chat with others who have also applied to see how there getting on as well and to get some advice on the recruitment process. As my name suggest's I am currently serving in the military but wish to start a new career as a police officer. Actionman

  15. dags227
    Started by dags227,

    Hi there, I'm currently waiting for my intake to come around for the MOD police after completing the assessments and fitness (although still on a weight review but shouldn't have an issue). As it stands at the moment, it looks like I might be starting in March and would really like to get some information about the training course! Many Thanks!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.