Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. dido1546621353
    Started by dido1546621353 * ,

    introducing myself not sure what detail i have to go into? haha thanks

  2. Coffinman
    Started by Coffinman,

    I am not an officer. I am sometimes a bit OCD for clearing up confusing issues and I wish to spread some clarity. It depresses me when I see people writing rubbish, especially about the most important topics.

  3. Keenan93
    Started by Keenan93 * ,

    Hi everyone Currently waiting to start with Police Scotland on 4th Jan 2016. Looking forward to getting started!

  4. freelander1
    Started by freelander1 * ,

    hi all, joined as ive had dashcam for few years and sick of the terrible driving im seeing in general, so looking for somewhere like minded. i had 40 y driving inc apro driving licence as its my job, see police are noe asking for drivers to send there evidence to them from there dash cams so a move in right direction

  5. velvet84
    Started by velvet84 * ,

    Hi, just looking for fellow Scots that are going through recruitment process

  6. India-99
    Started by India-99,

    Hi everyone! I'm new here, as you could probably tell... Just a quickie, I need some help regarding the Special Constable recruitment process. I'm at the early stages, having been invited for a 'information' evening at Surrey HQ. What can I expect? How can I impress? What are my chances? Cheers Everyone! P.S. I've seen a funny post about this site being made redundant in a way, is it still active? Also, can an admin bump this post up or copy it elsewhere? I'd love as many replies as possible! Peace.

    • 4 replies
    • 145 views
  7. powdermonkey
    Started by powdermonkey,

    Hi, I'm new to these forums so thought it good manners to introduce myself. I've been a PCSO for about 2 & half years and have worked for the police (2 forces) for over 23 years in Intelligence and SOCO. I'm married with a daughter and a mortgage. I enjoy my job and still look forward to going to work each day, in part also because I have some good colleagues but have the obvious concerns regarding the future of the role in the current financial climate.

    • 5 replies
    • 267 views
  8. siwel123
    Started by siwel123 * ,

    pending post....

    • 1 reply
    • 241 views
  9. Halky
    Started by Halky * ,

    Hi, looking to join Police Scotland, I wear glasses to read, can anyone give me more info on eyesight test.

    • 1 reply
    • 160 views
  10. SarahJY
    Started by SarahJY * ,

    Hello I start at tullialan college 7th December :)

  11. Dazzor
    Started by Dazzor * ,

    Hi, Just a quick introduction I've 20 years experience in both " Public & Private " security. I'm currently seeking advice on a new career in Call Handling based in Northern Ireland. Any feed back regarding the assessment centre would be greatly appreciated. Dazzor.

  12. dvdspght
    Started by dvdspght * ,

    Hi, my name is David Speight and I'm new to the forum.

  13. Turbodashboard
    Started by Turbodashboard * ,

    New on here. Been in the job for 5 years.

  14. Guest iiBenji
    Started by Guest iiBenji,

    Hello there, I am Benji and I am looking forward to posting on the forum and interacting with the community.

  15. TheJLA96
    Started by TheJLA96 * ,

    Hello everyone! I am new to the site, and am joining because I am interested in a career in law enforcement.

    • 0 replies
    • 129 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.