Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Tricky_Dicky
    Started by Tricky_Dicky,

    Hi everyone, just joined the forum. Currently completing application to become a SC in Suffolk. Hoping for April assessment if successful (next one is Jan but wouldn't be able to make due to commitments). Great info and useful tips found on this site. Thanks! Tricky

    • 2 replies
    • 74 views
  2. Josh Lewis
    Started by Josh Lewis * ,

    Hi, I am Josh and I am currently applying to become a Special Constable with South Wales Police

    • 2 replies
    • 72 views
  3. PCwannab
    Started by PCwannab * ,

    Hi, found this forum while I was searching for fitness training help. Looks like it has quite a few members in the same boat, so looking forward to having a nosey and picking up some tips for medical and final fitness with Police Scotland this week.

    • 2 replies
    • 62 views
  4. Thina.Simunye
    Started by Thina.Simunye * ,

    Hi All, Newbie here. I'll be attending a Specials Information seminar on Thursday and am so excited! Look forward to reading and joining in all the discussions on here. May even start a blog...

    • 3 replies
    • 103 views
  5. CarolineHitchcock
    Started by CarolineHitchcock * ,

    Hello everyone, I am new to this platform..I will take this opportunity to share my thoughts with the other members. I believe that I can make priceless contributions here.

  6. Gemmlo
    Started by Gemmlo,

    Hi, I'm going through recruitment with Police Scotland just now. Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

    • 2 replies
    • 317 views
  7. Becca88
    Started by Becca88,

    Hello, I'm starting at tulli on 4th Jan. Thanks Rebecca

    • 2 replies
    • 243 views
  8. CSMDA
    Started by CSMDA,

    I am a new recruit looking to start in January and want to access the forum to meet others at the same stage and ask questions relating to the intake.​

    • 2 replies
    • 337 views
  9. Frankspensers
    Started by Frankspensers,

    Aiming to join Durham constabulary and looking for advice?

    • 1 reply
    • 245 views
  10. EdinburghCal
    Started by EdinburghCal,

    Hello all, I am in the process of looking at a career change and joining the Scottish Police Force. I am here to learn from you guys! Speak soon, EdinburghCal

    • 1 reply
    • 216 views
  11. Serenity83
    Started by Serenity83 * ,

    This is my introduction to the forum. I am currently waiting for my start date for Essex police and will use this site to find others in my situation.

    • 1 reply
    • 58 views
  12. ben333
    Started by ben333 * ,

    Help on recruitment.

      • Like
    • 3 replies
    • 163 views
  13. H8217
    Started by H8217 * ,

    Hello, 6 years in the security industry covering a range of roles, last role was a rail response officer contracted to a private rail network. Currently serving in HM Forces, with plans to pursue my dream job of being a police officer once I sign off next year. I'm on a number of forums just lurking in the background. Cheers

    • 1 reply
    • 204 views
  14. MrHull
    Started by MrHull * ,

    I would like to ask about the ability of a father to take away a baby 9 weeks old from a mother (my daughter) without any legal consent. He just took the baby 3 days ago. When my daughter went to Humberside police they said you would have to go through the courts. If it were a bike or mobile phone stolen they would take swift action I am sure (or would hope). I cannot believe a baby would be taken less seriously. I am just looking to get assistance as I live in Australia and my daughter lives in England .... PLEASE HELP.

    • 9 replies
    • 418 views
  15. Patrice
    Started by Patrice * ,

    Hi My name is Patrice and I live in France. I am 63 years old and I am a consultant-coach. I plan a hiking in Scotland on July 2016, the Scotland Upland way in wild camping (I hope my written English is understandable) As I don't know the UK law I have thought of being a member of this site could be a good idea. I have several questions to ask Have a good day Patrice

    • 3 replies
    • 241 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.