Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. titanpolicing
    Started by titanpolicing,

    Hi there, Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Reza and I'm currently at the final stages of Police Scotland recruitment. I wanted to join and ask a few questions from serving officers and those who are going through the same course as myself! Best wishes, Reza

    • 4 replies
    • 342 views
  2. Jezeus
    Started by Jezeus * ,

    for christmas my 15 year old son wants a decorative axe which will stay inside our house at all times and the house is on private property so i was wondering is it legal to have this or nay? (if you need any other information just say)

  3. pughj523
    Started by pughj523 * ,

    Hi all, I have recently completed all stages of West Mercia's recruitment process for student PC. I passed my fitness test on 26 Oct 15 and believe the final stage is vetting, however I am yet to be informed how long this will take. Under normal circumstances this would not be so stressful however, I have recently left the military and it would benefit me financially if I knew whether I would need to get further employment before I start my training. I also reside in Portsmouth at this time but I am looking to move to my home city of Birmingham and be closer to family. So in all, any advice on how long the wait usually is before starting training would be greatly apprec…

    • 2 replies
    • 120 views
  4. Laurenw24
    Started by Laurenw24 * ,

    Hi, I'm currently due to do the assessment centre for west mids tomorrow & I'm slightly concerned by the other forums I have read by people that have already completed the recruitment. Can any one clarify with the apprant cut of jobs in the force will those who pass it get a start date ? Thanks

    • 2 replies
    • 111 views
  5. Alocin99
    Started by Alocin99 * ,

    Hi everyone, I'm just going through the recruitment process and finding this website really useful :-)

    • 2 replies
    • 105 views
  6. Joshfawcett13
    Started by Joshfawcett13,

    Hi, My Name is Josh, currently live in North Yorkshire, moving to London in January for the 25th January intake! Moving into Gilmour section house! thanks Josh

    • 2 replies
    • 111 views
  7. Rhyce1546082848
    Started by Rhyce1546082848 * ,

    Hello im Rhyce. Im looking towards joining the PCSO team and wonderd if anyone had any advice?

    • 2 replies
    • 192 views
  8. handyandy1992
    Started by handyandy1992,

    Hi All New Member here. Looking forward to my challenges ahead for trying to joining Police Scotland. lots of great tips I have seen already on the forums and look forward to speaking more to people involved in the process. A

    • 2 replies
    • 173 views
  9. DHT
    Started by DHT,

    Hi there, new to the process. Currently thinking of applying. Looking for some hints and tips. Thanks DHT

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 214 views
  10. Golfpunk19
    Started by Golfpunk19,

    Hi New to the forum. Retired in 2013 due to ill health and would like at some point to ask some fellow users re their experience with IHR Regards GP

    • 1 reply
    • 43 views
  11. Landy101fc
    Started by Landy101fc * ,

    As i am 35 and have a back probleem, i am looking for work options. Would it be possible for me to learn and get tests and exams so I can be a firearms officer? I have a passion for firearms of all kind and I do enjoy working in protocols and boundaries of the law. Thanks, Arjan.

  12. Zens Vision
    Started by Zens Vision,

    Thought I'd join up, want to join the regulars. Starting as a special in January. Worked in the control room for 1.5 years. That's my life story, what's yours? :)

    • 1 reply
    • 106 views
  13. EMZ123
    Started by EMZ123,

    Hello, my name is Emily :) I'm 25 years old and im from Pembrokeshire, Wales.

    • 1 reply
    • 73 views
  14. Tron  31
    Started by Tron 31,

    Hello, I am new member wishing to join the forum. Currently waiting on start date to D&C. Look forward to speaking with you all soon

    • 5 replies
    • 108 views
  15. SierraAlphaZulu
    Started by SierraAlphaZulu,

    Hello I'm new to the forums and have applied to be a Special. I've passed the application stage and awaiting the assessment! Looking forward to getting to know you all

    • 4 replies
    • 106 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.