Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. navsun
    Started by navsun * ,

    Hello Moderator, I am a professional needing some opinion from members of this group. I have been issued a harassment order recently by police which i believe is un-necessary. My wife has made allegation to gain full custody of my child and the police have issued me an order without looking into details. I shall certainly be appealing this and if necessary go to court to have it lifted as i do have good evidence that i did not harass her. My need at this moment is to take general opinion from experts as to how i should handle the case as i scared the police are biased and my file more complaints against me if i go against them. I would like to give full details …

    Reasonable Man +
  2. sierragolf95
    Started by sierragolf95 +,

    Hi all, followed the old forum back in the day when policing was the career path of choice, unfortunately due to a foot and ankle problem that went out the window very quickly. I currently work in the security industry as a security steward and a pub/nightclub door supervisor. I also work in events as an advanced first aider, through these jobs I've managed to gain a good working relationship with the police force. Obviously I'm one person of thousands, so my real purpose on here is to try and create a better relationship between security and police. Don't get me wrong I know our industry is full of absolute idiots, it's evident many officers have seen that and some do th…

  3. Skiboy1546621352
    Started by Skiboy1546621352 * ,

    Hello I'm new I serve as a member of staff for Manchester police Looking for a career as a police officer

    • 1 reply
    • 250 views
  4. delc175
    Started by delc175 * ,

    Hi, I'm applying for the police force in Scotland in the very near future so just want to join this forum to ask some questions! Thanks Dean

    • 1 reply
    • 225 views
  5. Kirstin_A
    Started by Kirstin_A * ,

    Hi, my name is Kirstin from edinburgh

    • 1 reply
    • 263 views
  6. LizzieSYD
    Started by LizzieSYD * ,

    I'm LizzieSYD and I just joined the PoliceUK.com. hulle6

    • 1 reply
    • 61 views
  7. samcoomber
    Started by samcoomber,

    Hi, my names Sam and I'd like to join your forum please.

  8. mejacks
    Started by mejacks,

    Hi, I'm at the medical stage for Herts police, just here to see if any others share the same dates I've been given. Thanks!

    • 2 replies
    • 259 views
  9. Cheryldance
    Started by Cheryldance * ,

    So I just found out I failed my assessment centre today for West Mids. I am absolutely gutted I have failed. My score overall 53% Working with others 57% Oral communication 100% Required written communication competence evidenced - NO Automatic fail - NO Can I transfer my score to another force? Or will I have to wait 6 months and reapply again?

  10. dannyboy2015
    Started by dannyboy2015 * ,

    Hi. I'm not a police officer, but I've joined the forum for advice referencing vetting hope someone would be able to help thanks danny

    • 1 reply
    • 89 views
  11. Hambo93
    Started by Hambo93,

    Hi, Just created an account as I've just been accepted in to the Scottish Police Force and should start training soon. Looking forward to finally getting started! Cheers

    • 1 reply
    • 140 views
  12. RS P
    Started by RS P * ,

    Currently trying to figure out the most recent uniform worn by met police and whether they wear white shirts or black shirts still.

    • 2 replies
    • 167 views
  13. Contacts
    Started by Contacts * ,

    Hi, New to the forum but been reading for a long time. Lots of useful information.

    • 1 reply
    • 47 views
  14. cedax83
    Started by cedax83 * ,

    Hi, my name is marco and i work for the italian police

    • 1 reply
    • 53 views
  15. ribenademon
    Started by ribenademon * ,

    Hello all, Time to introduce myself, I am very interested in police (dad is retired police) for a few reasons. Obviously I am quite bothered by all the cuts going on and I am curious as to what actual current and ex police think about it all, so I guess I am mainly here to read threads about that. I have a more selfish reason for joining the forum as well, I am slowly trying to write a novel. One of the characters I am sketching out I would like to have some kind of police background. Because of other plot points the character is also epileptic. I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to tell me if you would be able to join the police with epilepsy, whethe…

    • 1 reply
    • 68 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.