Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. MSCWebb
    Started by MSCWebb * ,

    hello, I am a police cadet for the Metropolitan Police Service i would be grateful if you would grant access to the forum

    • 2 replies
    • 103 views
  2. EchoVictorFoxtrot
    Started by EchoVictorFoxtrot,

    I have recently applied to WYP and had my assessment centre on Monday. Looking to share experiences!

    • 2 replies
    • 77 views
  3. saywhat!!
    Started by saywhat!! * ,

    Hi just a quick introduction as its my first time on here. Im a serving officer for the last 17 years and after reading a few of the comments on here thought i would like to get a few questions asked. Thank you.

    • 1 reply
    • 40 views
  4. Ladycadaver
    Started by Ladycadaver,

    Hello all :) I have just begun working for the police in the UK on a voluntary basis, so have joined the forum to talk to others across the country.

    • 1 reply
    • 93 views
  5. Mr_Charlie
    Started by Mr_Charlie,

    Hello there, I used to be on the old Police specials community years back when I was still with the Special Constabulary. I'm now a PC, and enjoying in the most part every moment. From Worcester (West Mercia) originally, but currently living and working in the Dyfed-Powys Welsh force area. Nice to meet you all.

  6. Koala
    Started by Koala * ,

    Hi, I am a new member, a female, lates 20's from 'the North'. I start my Special Constabulary training course in 5 weeks and I am really excited/nervous!

  7. SC_WYP
    Started by SC_WYP,

    Hi New to the forum and specials. I've not started my training yet, but attending a seminar with Weat Yorkshire Police (26.11), already seen a couple other members are attending as well which is good. I've used the forum before, when preparing for the application and assessment day and found it very useful, so thought it time I join probably now I've passed.

    • 2 replies
    • 102 views
  8. Cstockers
    Started by Cstockers,

    Thought I would introduce myself as a newbee on here!

    • 4 replies
    • 86 views
  9. liammarshall7117
    Started by liammarshall7117 * ,

    Hi. I`m an aspiring BTP officer and I`m on this site to get some tips to (fingers crossed) help me pass. Thanks.

    • 2 replies
    • 66 views
  10. Warren Deakin
    Started by Warren Deakin * ,

    My name is Warren and I have recently left college. I am looking to get a part time job as just now but in my spare time I would like to volunteer as a special as I would like to become a police one day so I would like to do the special to see what the job involves.

      • Like
    • 8 replies
    • 137 views
  11. hitmanhunt89
    Started by hitmanhunt89 * ,

    I felt that the assessment centre was really tough!

    • 3 replies
    • 80 views
  12. johnnyh79
    Started by johnnyh79 * ,

    Hi, I've just been confirmed as passing the Specials Assessment Centre, and subject to passing medical & fitness checks, I'll commence training in January. I'm hoping these forums will help me to not mess up too much, so I'm looking forward to reading everyone's advice and experiences. Cheers.

    • 3 replies
    • 64 views
  13. James_M
    Started by James_M * ,

    Hi. I've joined the forum as I'm interested in the Police in General, I find it so interesting, and it's really something I like to talk about to friends and have quite a broad understanding of. I'm currently a Standing Police Cadet within Lincolnshire, that's about it really, but I'd really like to join the Forums so I can learn more about policing from different people and get a better understanding!

    • 3 replies
    • 73 views
  14. Michael_Traill
    Started by Michael_Traill * ,

    Hi, It says I should introduce myself here, so here I am! Im a Scottish chap who is gathering signatures for a petition, asking HM Government to make Police Scotland exempt from paying VAT, like other UK Police Forces. Since the establishment of our national force, it has been required to pay VAT, where as it did not when it was eight seperate forces. The reason given for this is that it is now a central government agency, and such agencies are not exempt however PSNI is also a central government agency, which is exempt. So bascially, I'm looking to promote the petition and get a few more signatures. The petition can be found here: https://petition.parliame…

    • 1 reply
    • 45 views
  15. AHussain
    Started by AHussain +,

    Hello everyone I am new to this forum I will be becoming a police officer hopefully soon got a exam on Decemeber. just introducing myself to all you

    • 2 replies
    • 58 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.