Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. 5one
    Started by 5one,

    Just an introduction to say I'm 5one and hear to learn more and ask a few questions as I'm going through Police Scotland recruitment just now

    • 2 replies
    • 253 views
  2. 7713N0
    Started by 7713N0,

    its next monday.

    • 2 replies
    • 151 views
  3. DisappointedNorthener
    Started by DisappointedNorthener * ,

    Hi Everyone. I'm a gent from the grim up north looking to join to discuss some issues I have with family and see what anyone could suggest as a remedy. Thanks in advance.

    • 2 replies
    • 134 views
  4. Adam.123
    Started by Adam.123,

    Hello there, I am a pending member can somebody please update me to a new member. I am in the latter stages of becoming a student officer for West Mercia (did my fitness test a couple of weeks ago) and would love to be able to post on the UKpoliceonline forum. Thanks Adam

    • 2 replies
    • 149 views
  5. Bluff
    Started by Bluff * ,

    Looking forward to being active in the forum.

    • 2 replies
    • 113 views
  6. jamiewalk
    Started by jamiewalk * ,

    Just on the forums to find out a bit more about recruitment. Just a quick introduction

    • 2 replies
    • 95 views
  7. MollyDover
    Started by MollyDover * ,

    I hope I am posting this in the right place- it is the required short introduction of myself.. I am a writer living and working not far from Bristol. I am 37 years old- I have a husband and 18 year old daughter. I have joined this site because I'd really like to move into writing crime fiction, and I have a) no contacts as yet in the police force, and b) a horror of writing some really embarrassing clanging error. I already have a million questions! I don't know if that's enough? Hope so!

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 144 views
  8. RunAwayCactuar
    Started by RunAwayCactuar * ,

    Hi I've recently had an interest in applying for policing and I've found this website to provide a great insight in providing me with specific details and I joined to ask a few specific questions

    • 2 replies
    • 165 views
  9. Undercover potato
    Started by Undercover potato * ,

    My name is andrew. hi

    • 2 replies
    • 94 views
  10. ecm3969
    Started by ecm3969 * ,

    Hello, new to this forum, name is Emma.

    • 2 replies
    • 172 views
  11. mally1546621351
    Started by mally1546621351 * ,

    Hi all, got 11 years service, Ex army with alot of my former army friends now in forces around the county

    • 2 replies
    • 149 views
  12. Ladycadaver
    Started by Ladycadaver,

    Hello all :) I have recently been employed on a voluntary basis in the police force in the UK. I joined to "meet" and talk with others in the profession from across the country.

    • 2 replies
    • 180 views
  13. SierraAlphaZulu
    Started by SierraAlphaZulu,

    I've applied to be a special and have my assessment on Friday! Nervous is not the word!!

  14. Dave087
    Started by Dave087 * ,

    My name's Dave and thanks for letting me join the forum.

    • 2 replies
    • 87 views
  15. Lexi316
    Started by Lexi316 * ,

    Hello, just recently joined as I am currently going through the recruitment process.

    • 2 replies
    • 98 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.