Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Russell291
    Started by Russell291 * ,

    Hello, I'm Russell, 45, live in Scotland, and looking to join the Police with in the next month. I have done all the forms, though having a little difficulty selling myself. Currently working in Education for the past 18 years. Kind regards Russell

    • 2 replies
    • 121 views
  2. Neenaw neenaw
    Started by Neenaw neenaw,

    Hello, going through recruitment process with Police Scotland.

    • 2 replies
    • 175 views
  3. Casey6060
    Started by Casey6060 * ,

    Looking for some advice on being a probationer,

      • Like
    • 3 replies
    • 172 views
  4. A4817
    Started by A4817 * ,

    Hi Guys! Nice to join this forum. My name is Tim Shun, and I work in the Hong Kong Police Force as a Senior Sergeant (Aux.) SSGT(A). I am a Auxiliary police officer stationed near the Hong Kong International Airport. I am 35 years old, and have been in the job for just over 9 years. I joined the police just for the thrill of it initially, but it proved to be an important part of my life, as I feel as part of the community. I like radios in particular, and working in this job surely does fill by desire! For those of you who don't know what Auxiliary Police is, please look at this link below. http://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/11_useful_info/aux_police/ I look forward to j…

    • 3 replies
    • 77 views
  5. tp662j
    Started by tp662j * ,

    Hi, Mid application process to Nottinghamshire at present, vetting, medical and fitness tests to do. I'm a relative oldie at 50, currently between roles and want to put something back into my local community. Paul

    • 3 replies
    • 75 views
  6. Natashaem
    Started by Natashaem,

    Going through the recruitment process in Wakefield. My name is Natasha! Hi everyone

    • 2 replies
    • 82 views
  7. d.christie
    Started by d.christie * ,

    Hello, My name is D Christie and I'm going through the specials training at the Essex Police. Thanks, D

      • Like
    • 5 replies
    • 105 views
  8. yeomanterry
    Started by yeomanterry,

    Good day to you all. I have joined this forum to understand some of the thoughts of officers in general about happening in general. I am 61 yrs old and have medical and slight mental issues regarding short term memory loss, I have just been banned from driving by Drs for inattentiveness even though I have driven for a whole year since my last tia with no problems whilst moving, i have lost the car because i cant remember where i parked it . I am also a naturist, don't panic my eventual avatar will be me Clothed there is a lot of misconception about naturists and why they do it, just want to understand how you view us. I don't want to break the law as much as any …

  9. Paul81
    Started by Paul81 * ,

    Hi, Paul from Greater Manchester. Recently applied for Specials and up to stage 2.

    • 2 replies
    • 80 views
  10. JCH1546082848
    Started by JCH1546082848 * ,

    Hi guys! I'm JCH, just writings little introduction about myself, I'm due to start my training with the British Transport Police this month - tomorrow infact - to become a special. I'm in the South Wales region of the country and am in my early 20's Thanks! JCH

    • 2 replies
    • 68 views
  11. nathanm64
    Started by nathanm64 * ,

    Im Nathan Looking for information of being a special

    • 2 replies
    • 73 views
  12. jordanpetch
    Started by jordanpetch * ,

    Hi everyone! I'm currently midway through the recruitment process for a regular bobby, and I've seen some great advice given on here so looking forward to speaking to you all!

    • 2 replies
    • 70 views
  13. Stay24
    Started by Stay24,

    BTp looking to defect to CNC !!

    • 3 replies
    • 94 views
  14. Mr.K
    Started by Mr.K * ,

    Hey guys I'll be starting training tomorrow #MSC

    • 2 replies
    • 104 views
  15. PC Will
    Started by PC Will,

    Hi, My name is Will, I'm 20 and back in mid october had my day 1 and day 2 assessment at Empress House, Earls court for the MPS MSC. I passed all assessments, and am now just waiting on vetting clearance and have been given a provisional training start date of March 2016, I have chosen PY as my operational borough. I look forward to meeting you all.

      • Like
    • 6 replies
    • 123 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.