Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. flyboyuk
    Started by flyboyuk * ,

    Hi, I'm Fred, from near Southampton. I'm 42 years old and currently in the process of applying to become a Special in the Hampshire Constabulary. I hope this forum can help me along in the process and eventually allow me to help others if I get in.

    • 4 replies
    • 129 views
  2. SNR1546082852
    Started by SNR1546082852 * ,

    Hi, I'm Shannon.

    • 1 reply
    • 61 views
  3. railroadcop954
    Started by railroadcop954 * ,

    retired: deputy sheriff- broward county, florida u.s.a. web site: www.sheriff.org experience: 2.6 years brevard county deputy sheriff ( kennedy space center area ) .....................23.7 years broward county sheriff ( fort lauderdale, florida ) other: chicago & western indiana railroad indiana harbor belt railroad born & raised: chicago , illinois florida resident: since 1982 high school: bremen high school, midlothian illinos graduated 1978

    • 1 reply
    • 59 views
  4. Rugbymad
    Started by Rugbymad,

    Hi!

    • 1 reply
    • 39 views
  5. doc4eva
    Started by doc4eva,

    Hey .... wee introduction for myself My name is Michelle, im 27 year old, I work in the railway at the moment and im looking to eventually hopefully become a fulltime police officer. Im just about to begin my training as a special constable for British Transport Police in Scotland. I was meant to complete this training last year but due to being involved in a serious accident I had to take gthe year to recover and hold my application and so now 18 months later I am looking good to go. And I cant wait either to get in and get my hands dirty. Cheers for reading Michelle

    • 1 reply
    • 68 views
  6. Maaarko
    Started by Maaarko,

    Hi all, My name's Mark Reid, and I am currently undergoing an application for Police Scotland, with my Assessment Centre day in two days time I came across this forum as part of my research and I really liked the idea of it, so I thought I'd register and well, here I am! I don't know what else I can add :tongue: I've been police mad for years and have wanted to join since I was like 8 and finally getting round to it now.

    • 3 replies
    • 201 views
  7. lastchance81
    Started by lastchance81 * ,

    Hi I have recently submitted an application to the CNC and was wondering if anyone could help explain the assessment day. I am currently employed as a reactive shift PC within a Home Office force.

    • 3 replies
    • 136 views
  8. Coffinman
    Started by Coffinman,

    I have posted before, but I think this is the best place in the forum to post an explanation of my avatar, the lawful rebellion coat of arms. As some of you will know, a coat of arms should display the things you own or control. Our coat of arms contains; the red border signifying the Royal Command; the green cross symbolizing true, peaceful Christianity (not that of the church), which our Law is founded on; the tablets of the Ten Commandments, representing God’s law; the crown of a sovereign to uphold the law; the symbol of the hand of living men, pledging allegiance to the barons' committee as commanded in Article 61; the Article 61 of the 1215 Magna Carta, bearing th…

    • 1 reply
    • 194 views
  9. ickle l
    Started by ickle l * ,

    hi

    • 3 replies
    • 120 views
  10. PlanetAdie
    Started by PlanetAdie * ,

    Hi, I am a screenwriter, and currently writing a concept for a new crime drama series, so constantly researching UK policing and the law. Thanks.

    • 1 reply
    • 40 views
  11. DanielH1546621358
    Started by DanielH1546621358,

    My name is Daniel. I write games and fiction. I'm hoping I may be able to ask a few questions from time to time.

    • 3 replies
    • 121 views
  12. heebeejeebee
    Started by heebeejeebee * ,

    Hi, I'm new to this forum, but am hoping to set up - or take part in - some lively discussions! I'm a writer trying to complete a crime novel set in London (original, huh?) and would like to get things 'right' as far as possible. In the past, I've managed to speak to serving members of the CID direct, but don't have 'live' contacts right now. Areas of interest range from ways the different ranks refer to each other to how often officers are sent out on their own. The 'warts and all' picture I'm trying to create includes many of the issues currently (as I understand it) facing the force - not least the cuts in funding and police numbers. I'll be posting some specific quest…

  13. wqkhalid
    Started by wqkhalid * ,

    About to commence the Internal CKP Placement Program... :)

    • 5 replies
    • 308 views
  14. Pip
    Started by Pip,

    Hello, My name is Pip and am currently half-way through the recruitment process for Hampshire Constabulary as a Special Constable, hopefully starting training soon, subject to vetting.

      • Like
    • 6 replies
    • 75 views
  15. Michael1988
    Started by Michael1988,

    Hey how's it going.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.