New Member Introductions
Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.
10229 topics in this forum
-
Hello alpha_101 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hi folks, my names Rob, applied to Police Scotland as a special and have been invited for my SET/Fitness, I'm passionate about the work the Police do and have been from a very young age, look forward to meeting you all!
-
I just had a quick question regarding scouting laws with knifes, would a fixed blade of 4 inches be legal to take to a scout camp as long as it wasn't shown in public? The knife is found at this link: http://www.karambit.com/shop/production-karambits/fixed-karambits/titanium-rainbow-honshu-karambit-w-shoulder-harness/
-
Hello Jack1997 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Had conditional offer for end of March, been given Gilmour accommodation. Anyone know what the accommodation is like.!? Parking!!? Room size.? What should I bring? (TV, bedding, is there wifi.!?) Anyone else on this course.!? Thanks
-
I am currently training as a vPCSO and am looking for general job hints and tips, as well as picking up guidance on how to 'drop the V'. M.
-
Hello AgentM On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
I am passionate about policing to reduce the people who have disrespect for our police force.
-
Morning Just joined up to the forum and currently in training as a vPCSO with Lincolnshire police. Medium term goal, to keep the collar number and drop the V so very interested in PCSO related posts, as well as wider discussions on overall policing matters. M.
-
Hello there I have been asked to introduce myself. I am TyrPayne new to this site and looking for some answers to questions I have.
-
Hi...Hope this is the right place to introduce myself so I can use the forums? Ben
-
Im not sure if this is the right place to get my membership approved. Please can some approve me as im in need of help for the assessment centre at the end of the month. Thanks in advance
-
Hello Jeff On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello IDL1985 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello Sun On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat