Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Patch1546621364
    Started by Patch1546621364 * ,

    I've worked in security for a long time and liaised with many police officers in the aid of violent and drunk offenders. I now am not in security due to a injury. I still have regular involvement with the police and can provided updated laws etc, I hope you will welcome me into your group, kindest possible regards Patch.

    • 1 reply
    • 171 views
  2. Chief Rat

    Hello FOXTROTOSCARONE On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 50 views
  3. Chief Rat

    Hello Adesteele On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 39 views
  4. Chief Rat

    Hello CHOPS On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 34 views
  5. AWD
    Started by AWD,

    HI I'm a newbie

    • 3 replies
    • 353 views
  6. Stretch
    Started by Stretch,

    Hello folks, I'm on the April intake for BTP and just wanted to introduce myself as I'm aware there are other users in here on the same intake.

    • 2 replies
    • 285 views
  7. AyrshireSteve
    Started by AyrshireSteve,

    Hello, I am new to the forum my name is Steven, I am currently in the process of my application to Police Scotland and in the SET & Initial Fitness stages at the moment. Not sure how much of an introduction you want but not in the habbit of leaving loads of personal details on the internet. Thanks, AyrshireSteve.

    • 2 replies
    • 280 views
  8. MissMain
    Started by MissMain,

    Hi I am a new member looking to join the forum. I am currently in the process of applying for the police force (Scotland) and would like to use this forum for advice and to read other peoples experience of their recruitment process. Thank you

    • 2 replies
    • 217 views
  9. Dave112
    Started by Dave112 * ,

    Hi Guys, anyone going into the April 2016 Tulliallan intake?

    • 2 replies
    • 374 views
  10. Chief Rat

    Hello metspecial On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 38 views
  11. Theninjajedi
    Started by Theninjajedi,

    Evening. Is this how I introduce myself to become a registered member? If so what do you want to know? Thanks

    • 2 replies
    • 222 views
  12. eisendorf
    Started by eisendorf * ,

    Hello I'm Brian I'm 21 y.o and I live in perth, I'm a student and I applied for police, I'm waiting for one reply

    • 2 replies
    • 348 views
  13. denkopt
    Started by denkopt * ,

    Hello, My name is Deniss and I would like to join the ukpoliceonline forum. I am graduate from University of Dundee and for the past year I came to realization that I would like to join police force in Scotland. I hope that this forum will help to answer some of my question and to gather some general information about policing in UK and recruitment process.

    • 2 replies
    • 311 views
  14. Chap123
    Started by Chap123 * ,

    Hi, I am new to the forum and looking to join the police in the near future. I have dozens of questions on the joining process that hopefully can be answered by somebody who has been through or knows a little more about the process than I do at this stage. Thanks for your time

    • 2 replies
    • 269 views
  15. Tuesg
    Started by Tuesg,

    Hey I'm Steven, from Glasgow, signing up as I'm thinking of joining up, ta.

    • 2 replies
    • 379 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.