New Member Introductions
Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.
10229 topics in this forum
-
Hi all, As per SOP I am posting to introduce myself. I'm a graduate & currently awaiting my final/district interview to be an Constable. Currently working as a Dispatcher for the same force. Cheers, Monkey.
-
Hello all, As per SOPs I am posting to introduce myself. Currently awaiting my final interview for A&S Police & working as a dispatcher for the same. Cheers, AJ.
-
Hello bs264 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Are there any ex police officers on here who have made the leap from police work to this? Been offered a full time role but don't know too much about the company
-
Hi all, Hope everyone is well. Bit of background information on myself: Recently graduated from uni and currently working in the IT sector, but always wanted to join the police (regs). Currently at the interview stage for the specials with Notts Police. Hope to post on here for bits of information and share experiences with other like-minded people. Thanks!
-
-
Hello - I used to be a member of this forum about 12 years ago and have just signed up again (I haven't the foggiest what my old username is! ) Formerly job, now with IE. Cheers - ID
-
Hello jamster4 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
20 year old aspiring police officer. Reading around the web for advice on becoming a police officer so what better place is a forum full of em?
-
Hi all- My name is Amy, I'm 21 and start my training with the met police on 25th April x Excited :)
-
Hi there. My name is Peter & I am from the Hertfordshire area of the UK. I have a keen interest in UK Policing, especially the Police Interceptors. I also have a keen interest in custom, modified cars. I look forward to joining the forum & reading the wealth of knowledge contained here within. Thank you.
-
Hello joey_shabadoo On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
New to the Forum and hoping for some advice regarding vetting for civilian staff.
-
Hello ravens88 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello Tin man On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat