Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Chief Rat

    Hello Stigy On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 132 views
  2. chelseyeve1
    Started by chelseyeve1 * ,

    Hi there, ive joined the forum as im training to be a special constable and have applied for regular constable and feel the forum will help me with training and developing on knowledge

    • 2 replies
    • 138 views
  3. Molibar
    Started by Molibar * ,

    Hi, I'm one of the many students aspiring to become a special in a not very distant future. My KEE3 is on the 2nd of April and I'm currently up studying for it. If all goes well I have my graduation on the 17th of April. I will be working in Westminster giving tourists directions, and helping old ladies cross the street. When not being a wannabe special I'm a CTO at an on-line travel company with great dreams of world domination. I have a team of 5 software developers that we're currently trying to grow. I have a small family consisting of my fantastic girlfriend, and our baby Freja. She's a tiny poop right now, but hopefully she'll be up and running in …

    • 1 reply
    • 99 views
  4. Molibar
    Started by Molibar * ,

    Hi, I'm one of the many students aspiring to become a special in a not very distant future. My KEE3 is on the 2nd of April and I'm currently up studying for it. If all goes well I have my graduation on the 17th of April. I will be working in Westminster giving tourists directions, and helping old ladies cross the street. When not being a wannabe special I'm a CTO at an on-line travel company with great dreams of world domination. I have a team of 5 software developers that we're currently trying to grow. I have a small family consisting of my fantastic girlfriend, and our baby Freja. She's a tiny poop right now, but hopefully she'll be up and running in no time. Regar…

    • 1 reply
    • 399 views
  5. stevo.molloy
    Started by stevo.molloy * ,

    My 24year old son© has been threatened to have his legs broken or chopped off. The gentleman (a) told my brother (b) over the phone that this could be arranged . (a) supposedly has been put away before for assault although many years ago.... © is innocent What should I do? Tia

    • 2 replies
    • 356 views
  6. Chief Rat

    Hello mtynan6244 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 93 views
  7. Laura1987
    Started by Laura1987,

    I have just joined the forum after recently applying for a PCSO post

    • 1 reply
    • 76 views
  8. Chief Rat

    Hello CS2P On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 117 views
  9. BDS92
    Started by BDS92,

    Hi Guys Just trying to find anyone who may be on the same intake as me for the April new recruit training. Thanks

  10. CS2P
    Started by CS2P,

    Hi all, I am hopefully starting with the Met at the end of April, assuming I pass the final CKP exam in 2 weeks time! Best wishes

    • 1 reply
    • 236 views
  11. Chief Rat

    Hello wilsondj On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 93 views
  12. Chief Rat

    Hello Bobby4 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 40 views
  13. Cje.ex999
    Started by Cje.ex999 +,

    I am an ex special (retired) of 16 years service, and just want to read what is going on and maybe contribute where I can. Thank you

    • 1 reply
    • 83 views
  14. Chief Rat

    Hello Kermit2482 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 55 views
  15. Chief Rat

    Hello maddymcnicol On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 33 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.