Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Chief Rat

    Hello Father Ted On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 81 views
  2. Mikesjg
    Started by Mikesjg * ,

    Hi all, My name is Michael and I am a student attending my interview to become a special constable for Nottinghamshire Police tomorrow, I can't wait to become a special and share in the experience and share my own.

    • 1 reply
    • 84 views
  3. Chief Rat

    Hello Robo-Cop On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 113 views
  4. Justjake
    Started by Justjake,

    Hi there, Newbie, applied to the police.

    • 1 reply
    • 281 views
  5. cubeyjoe
    Started by cubeyjoe,

    Hi everyone! Something short to introduce myself, I'm Joe and I'm 18. I'm currently going through the assessments to join the Met police as a special officer. I've always had a great interest in the police and everyone in my family is an officer in the Met and one in Surrey.

    • 3 replies
    • 131 views
  6. sir95
    Started by sir95 +,

    Hi all. I have just passed my KEE3 and will be posted to Barnet as a SC. I cannot believe I finally made it after 6 months of every Sunday. It has been worth it but you do not realise how hard it is until you complete your first few weeks. I am so proud

    • 2 replies
    • 89 views
  7. Chief Rat

    Hello ryebread On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 101 views
  8. HummingBird1546082854
    Started by HummingBird1546082854 * ,

    Hello, I suppose I should introduce myself. My name is Sam, and I came across policespecials.com while searching the local Constabulary website for vacancies for whilst I'm at university (and beyond!) I look forward to taking part in the community.

    • 3 replies
    • 87 views
  9. Hady
    Started by Hady * ,

    hi

    • 1 reply
    • 185 views
  10. AliD649
    Started by AliD649 * ,

    Hi, names Ali and am looking into joining the force. Look forward to gaining knowledge and information for you all Thanks

    • 1 reply
    • 258 views
  11. layla4
    Started by layla4,

    Hi new to the forums and looking for help and advice on applying for BTP thanks. June

    • 2 replies
    • 86 views
  12. Chief Rat

    Hello AdamJ On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 155 views
  13. Swanseajack
    Started by Swanseajack * ,

    Hi, I've just joined the forum as I'm interested in becoming either a PCSO or Special constable with the view to apply for PC after a few years. Looking for some advice, Currently living in Wales and there is no recruitment on at the moment in the meantime I want to do something either a course or volunteering that will help me when I do make an application what can people advise?. (currently working full time so would need to be flexible) no background in any kind of policing worked in IT support for 5+ years since I was 19 and only IT qualifications. Any Advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Jack

    • 1 reply
    • 87 views
  14. 446f6d
    Started by 446f6d,

    Person looking to apply to Lancashire Constabulary on Friday when they open Specials recruitment.

    • 1 reply
    • 90 views
  15. Chief Rat

    Hello JACKNGEORGE On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 92 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.