Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Twinings
    Started by Twinings,

    Hi, Long time browser, first time poster. Saw a thread and I wanted to leave my thoughts on the matter.

    • 1 reply
    • 57 views
  2. Chief Rat

    Hello Ben Dimmock On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 55 views
  3. Chief Rat

    Hello SO James Parsons On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 34 views
  4. jspeak89
    Started by jspeak89 * ,

    Hi there, I'm currently a Special Constable for D & C police and looking to join the forum! Many thanks Josh

    • 1 reply
    • 317 views
  5. Chief Rat

    Hello damien3221 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 49 views
  6. John56
    Started by John56 * ,

    Currently serving as a special constable and have recently attended my assessment centre to become a regular. Just looking for some advice

    • 1 reply
    • 221 views
  7. Alan2016
    Started by Alan2016,

    Morning all, new member here. Currently half way through the application process, found this forum very useful! Hoping to gain further insight and have some of my questions answered.

    • 1 reply
    • 228 views
  8. Chief Rat

    Hello bluey01 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 101 views
  9. Hippo2345
    Started by Hippo2345,

    Good evening. I am a serving special and I am currently looking at going the regulars. I'm looking for as much help and advice as I can get. Thank you

    • 1 reply
    • 315 views
  10. Chief Rat

    Hello Stevie79 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 64 views
  11. sir95
    Started by sir95 +,

    Did my assertation today with my weekend Sunday class. 24 weeks and it has all been worth it. Well done to my class 904/A and the other classes. I am so so happy

      • Like
    • 4 replies
    • 147 views
    Policey_Man +
  12. Chief Rat

    Hello Kayleigh A On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 41 views
  13. budbud
    Started by budbud * ,

    hi I have just done my fitness and i am currently due to have my medical can anyone gibe me any information on this

    • 2 replies
    • 95 views
  14. OldManJenkins
    Started by OldManJenkins * ,

    Hey everyone, I'm Callum, I'm a 20 year old living in Manchester and I am currently in the process of applying for the British Transport Police as a Special Constable.

    • 4 replies
    • 125 views
  15. Chief Rat

    Hello inyashed On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 150 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.