Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Chief Rat

    Hello robj1969 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 111 views
  2. Chief Rat

    Hello JamesStabler On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 125 views
  3. UK Fostering
    Started by UK Fostering * ,

    Do you have the time, energy and resilience to care for a Child or Youth Person in need? If so, we are currently recruiting Foster Carers in England, in particular North East, North West, East & West Midlands and London & South East. Foster carers care for children in their own homes full-time. They provide nurturing, stable, loving care to children who are not able to live with their families. The children come from a variety of backgrounds and need foster carers that can reflect this. Many people think that they are not able to be foster carers due to their background or life experiences, but this is not the case. Why not get in contact to discuss further? …

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 162 views
  4. Sarah2439
    Started by Sarah2439 * ,

    Hi all, Im Sarah, a current serving officer with 9 1/2 years service. My current role is a DC within the protection of vulnerable persons unit.

    • 1 reply
    • 47 views
  5. NewJohn
    Started by NewJohn * ,

    Hi, I'm John and have an assessment tomorrow for a special constable Thanks

    • 1 reply
    • 296 views
  6. Chief Rat

    Hello Malcolm On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 93 views
  7. DovileD
    Started by DovileD,

    Hello everyone! I'm a lithuanian 23 year old who's applied to be a PC back in 2014. So far I've got an invite to start the Internal CKP course in May and then, subject to references and the completion of my CKP, I should be joining in June. I suppose I should say something about myself that's a little more interesting, huh? In my spare time I like to do the bog standard things like reading (currently on an Agatha Christie hype), gaming (L.A. Noir and Need for Speed just downloaded) and I also dabble in art. I think people would describe me as funny, little sarcastic perhaps, but pleasant overall. Thanks for taking your time to read about me! :) Dee.

    • 2 replies
    • 104 views
  8. Ginger Robbo
    Started by Ginger Robbo,

    Hi I have just sent my candidate registration form back to Norfolk after my first application. Been working in the oil and gas industry internationally for a while to gain my life experience. Have always looked to eventually join up. Any extra help or tips or any one else who is applying to norfolk and suffolk come say hi Best of luck everyone

    • 1 reply
    • 273 views
  9. Chief Rat

    Hello Rebeccallx On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 64 views
  10. Sandy1546621364
    Started by Sandy1546621364 * ,

    If you are coming over for the 13 week transitional training at the WA Police Academy in Joondalup, Western Australia my daughter has just purchased a newly built home and has two rooms to rent: 1 x double furnished room $170 per week and 1 single furnished room $140 per week - shared bathroom between the two, split bills, no smoking. Would be sharing with a full time working female and one young golden retriever, very clean, friendly and professional (both of them!). Modern, new appliances, fully furnished; air con main living area, ceiling fans in all bedrooms. Fibre to the home 100/40 internet (this is amazing for WA - get used to slow internet if you're c…

    • 1 reply
    • 299 views
  11. Chief Rat

    Hello Zach Dingle On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 68 views
  12. LiamBere
    Started by LiamBere * ,

    Hi All, I've successfully applied to become a special constable with Cheshire Police, and only yesterday received my collar number. Although it sounds a little 'cliche', becoming a police officer has always been an ambition of mine and I'm excited to begin training and meeting other specials and regs alike. I've briefly read over some of the comments within the community and expect that there's a lot I can learn. Thanks, Liam

    • 1 reply
    • 83 views
  13. annie.t
    Started by annie.t * ,

    i would like to introduce myself,i've applied to this site in order to get advice and information on policing matters

    • 1 reply
    • 356 views
  14. LiamBere
    Started by LiamBere * ,

    Hi All, I've successfully applied to become a special constable with Cheshire Police, and only yesterday received my collar number. Although it sounds a little 'cliche', becoming a police officer has always been an ambition of mine and I'm excited to begin training and meeting other specials and regs alike. I've briefly read over some of the comments within the community and expect that there's a lot I can learn. Thanks, Liam

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 254 views
  15. Chief Rat

    Hello Steve Cash On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 102 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.