New Member Introductions
Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.
10229 topics in this forum
-
Hi! I'm hopefully becoming a Special Constable around July, I'm so very excited! It's awesome to be here with you guys!
-
Awaiting my results from MOD SEARCH assessment, due to arrive today. Keep your fingers crossed for me please! Guppy9
-
Hi All, I've been on the forum for a while reading etc but realised now i didnt introduce myself so...Hello! i'm Currently waiting to begin my training for Special Constable in Lancs, Very excited is an understatement! looking forward to chatting with you all! Thanks
-
Hello I am new to this and currently serving as police staff with a police force
-
Hi, I have just signed up to UK Police Online - I was previously a member a few years ago whilst I was a Special Constable and then a PCSO for Suffolk. Have since left policing, returned to office work but now wishing to get back into policing :)
-
Hi, new member here. Cammy0707. Hoping to join the police in the near future so hoping to share stories/info with others in the same position.
-
Hi I retired in January after 30 years in the Met. Hoping to keep in touch with issues by using this forum.
-
Hello plod 1 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello Jaffers On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello TomA On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello AC86 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello Krebbit On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hi, Not sure what is required for an Introduction so will keep it brief. I'm serving MOD Police officer pending my application to Avon and Somerset as a new entrant. Hopefully this will let me view and post on here. Best regards.
-
Good evening all, Just awaiting to start a training course for west mercia, Work in a similar type based role at the moment but decided to join the specials to do something with my spare time rather than waste it!
-
Unsure what action to take where someone has started harassing me at a place of work (a school) after I ended a relationship after 2 dates!
-
-
- 2 replies
- 279 views
- 1 follower
-