Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Chief Rat

    Hello z750 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 71 views
  2. Rugbymad
    Started by Rugbymad,

    Hi, thx for the add!! Just needing more info!! Thx

    • 1 reply
    • 281 views
  3. Morpheus
    Started by Morpheus,

    Hey! I'm Luke, 22 from South Staffordshire. I currently am employed as a HGV Driver, but in the process as enquiring as a special constable (Not application put in yet as i am querying eligibility) I thought it would be a sensible idea to have a look at a police forum and try pick up some information before hoodwinking myself.

    • 1 reply
    • 218 views
  4. Muddy Funker
    Started by Muddy Funker,

    Hello everyone, Current serving arv officer in one of the home county forces here. I've predominantly joined because of the mod transferee threads however I may be of use to anyone that has questions about firearms courses/role/ ect. Glad to be here.

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 319 views
  5. Chief Rat

    Hello LEH On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 79 views
  6. Cop2BeMaybe
    Started by Cop2BeMaybe * ,

    I'm interested in studying Criminal Justice and possibly working in law enforcement. Being a woman, I'm really curious about reading what female officers have to say as well and what their experience has been working on the force. I may post some questions I have if it's not a bother. Thanks for your time!

    • 1 reply
    • 177 views
  7. coaster
    Started by coaster,

    Been looking into joining and looking for some knowledgeable people's info.

    • 1 reply
    • 37 views
  8. tracksuit
    Started by tracksuit * ,

    Hi, I'm a new member and have a few questions to ask.

    • 2 replies
    • 214 views
  9. Digitenor
    Started by Digitenor * ,

    Hi, Just posting due to the pending membership. I've applied to Police Scotland and have found the thread in recruitment. I've signed up to the forum so that I can ask/contribute advice as I go through the process based on experience so far. I'd also like to be an active member if I make it through all interviews :) Gareth

    • 1 reply
    • 325 views
  10. Chief Rat

    Hello naz On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 65 views
  11. Chief Rat

    Hello Mr X On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 61 views
  12. Chief Rat

    Hello siyiyou On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 96 views
  13. alba2011
    Started by alba2011 * ,

    I'm new here...

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 282 views
  14. Squipper91
    Started by Squipper91 * ,

    Hi all, Stumbled across this forum whilst doing a bit of digging through Google. Been a long time lurker and have finally signed up so i can ask some questions of my own, Currently still serving in the RAF but am due out in a little less than 5 years. Been doing my research for well over a year now and have decided i want to persue a career with the police in scotland when my times up in the other mob. Will be very grateful for any advice and pukka gen given

    • 2 replies
    • 104 views
  15. sallydocs
    Started by sallydocs * ,

    Hi I'm Sally - nice to be here

    • 1 reply
    • 36 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.