Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. JudgesRules
    Started by JudgesRules * ,

    Hello, I'm new here but a time served CID officer from the Life on Mars period and, although I keep in touch with a few officers still serving, they're of a similar rank to me (Sgt) to not able to provide an informed opinion on the following. I remember, just before the last election, George Osborne stating that there would be no further cuts to police budgets as, he believed that he should 'protect those who protect us'. I thought that, at the time, May must have been furious, as it made him look good in preserving police budgets, whilst portraying her as the axe wielding villain. But there's been nothing much reported in the Press so what's happened since t…

    • 2 replies
    • 80 views
  2. Chief Rat

    Hello plod213 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 375 views
  3. Diamondwarlord
    Started by Diamondwarlord * ,

    Hello everyone I'm Jordan. I'm from the south east of England based in Surrey. Currently 17 years of age and will be applying for the special constable positions when I turn 18. (In just over a month) I currently work part time and I also play online computer games in my spare time. I'm open to talk about nearly anything so feel free to message!

    • 1 reply
    • 39 views
  4. Brore
    Started by Brore,

    Good afternoon, Posting intro as requested to have restrictions relaxed ? Dave from Cheltenham, probably too old to be applying for the police these days, but in process of applying to Police Scotland ! Cheers.

    • 1 reply
    • 299 views
  5. Chief Rat

    Hello Muzzer91 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 77 views
  6. Chief Rat

    Hello 2wheelsgood On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 70 views
    2wheelsgood +
  7. Chief Rat

    Hello Luke999 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 65 views
  8. Chief Rat

    Hello BritishGamer88 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 192 views
  9. j888
    Started by j888,

    Hi all Based in Aberdeen. Looking to apply for September intake. Looking forward to contact and advice. Thanks

    • 1 reply
    • 47 views
  10. Michaelc94
    Started by Michaelc94 * ,

    Introduction

    • 1 reply
    • 174 views
  11. Chief Rat

    Hello keiran.moore.351 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 62 views
  12. Chief Rat

    Hello harris6332 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 60 views
  13. IrishGrimReaper
    Started by IrishGrimReaper * ,

    Hello All, I am a long time reader to this forum. I decided to take the extra step of signing up to contribute to different topics with everyone.

    • 1 reply
    • 303 views
  14. tomo870
    Started by tomo870,

    Hi all Trying to join Merseyside applied in March and attended the SEARCH assessment last month. Just waiting on the results..fingers crossed!.

    Jaydee1546620346
  15. AlexScarlett

    Hello! My name's Alex, I'm an author researching a novel hoping to authenticate my representation of the UK police force. Looking forward to speaking to you. Alex

    • 1 reply
    • 271 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.