Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Chief Rat

    Hello Morpheus On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 45 views
  2. newbynic
    Started by newbynic,

    Hey guys my name is Secretsquirrel3333 I'm a currently serving special and have just passed my assessment for the mod plod

  3. Chief Rat

    Hello Fourstar On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 43 views
  4. Chief Rat

    Hello Kingy1990 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 41 views
  5. RomeoWhiskey
    Started by RomeoWhiskey * ,

    Hello, I'm Reece! I'm currently a student of STEM subjects and I'm interested in becoming a special constable in the near future. I'll hopefully become a special constable whilst in university.

    • 3 replies
    • 48 views
    RomeoWhiskey *
  6. Pols
    Started by Pols * ,

    Hi I'm Pols, currently trying to get into the police service.

    • 1 reply
    • 180 views
  7. Chief Rat

    Hello Liam101 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 46 views
  8. WannaJoinSpecials
    Started by WannaJoinSpecials * ,

    Hi, I'm not a police officer (yet) I wanted to apply for Essex Police and have done alot of research and this forum really helped with that. I thought I should make an account as I would like to stop being on the side lines and actually start asking questions

    • 1 reply
    • 39 views
  9. Robin7398
    Started by Robin7398 * ,

    To whom it may concern, I'm applying to Surrey Police and have a couple of questions about the process. Thanks, R

    • 2 replies
    • 229 views
  10. Chief Rat

    Hello Jim69 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 54 views
  11. DangerousDave50
    Started by DangerousDave50,

    Hi there, Just a post to get my restrictions lifted! ​Currently a civvy who's 90% through the 'Specials' recruitment process!! Cheers

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 305 views
  12. Chief Rat

    Hello JackMarham On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 41 views
  13. Chief Rat

    Hello Darville On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 48 views
  14. FreddieFastfare
    Started by FreddieFastfare * ,

    Hi my name is Freddie Fastfare and I'm a working Glasgow taxi driver. Hopefully I can pick up some useful tips and pointers from those more knowledgable in the law than myself. Thanks. FF If you think it's too expensive to hire a professional, just wait until you've hired an amateur.

    • 2 replies
    • 41 views
  15. STARSCREAMVIRGO
    Started by STARSCREAMVIRGO * ,

    Hello there, I joined this forum to gain some information about joining the MET. Hopefully, I can meet people who can guide me with the right information. Cheers.

    • 1 reply
    • 311 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.