Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Chief Rat

    Hello script On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 44 views
  2. Zaksly
    Started by Zaksly,

    Hi I have been through the Lancashire recruitment and this week awaiting to see if I have been offered a job..... But it's Friday and only half a day left........ Thinking the worse!

  3. curtispf
    Started by curtispf,

    Hi! My name's Curtis, and I'm a secondary school student hoping to join the Met either as a special or a full time officer when I leave. Thought this would be an interesting place to scout about and talk to people already involved in policing. :)

    • 1 reply
    • 462 views
  4. Chief Rat

    Hello Tako On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 66 views
  5. KarlG
    Started by KarlG * ,

    Hi, I'm new here. I'm 25 years old. I'm from Margate,Kent. I currently work in construction. I have my assessment for Kent Police Specials on Wednesday.

    • 2 replies
    • 57 views
  6. coaster
    Started by coaster,

    Hello all. I am new here and looking to get info. from serviing officers

    • 1 reply
    • 412 views
  7. PSGM
    Started by PSGM * ,

    As the forum states for some reason you have to post elsewhere before you can post on topics!

    • 1 reply
    • 199 views
  8. Bradford_bantam
    Started by Bradford_bantam * ,

    Hi everyone, I'm currently in the process of applying for North Yorkshire police. Any help would be appreciated :)

    • 2 replies
    • 49 views
  9. johnnyh79
    Started by johnnyh79 * ,

    Hello, A brand new Special here, interested in finding out anything I can! Cheers.

    • 2 replies
    • 44 views
  10. Chief Rat

    Hello MartinP On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 45 views
  11. P M89
    Started by P M89 * ,

    I think this is how i get the restrictions lifted? I am a new member Thanks

    • 1 reply
    • 194 views
  12. matthewsics123
    Started by matthewsics123 * ,

    Hi guys recently participated in the assessment centre and awaiting results

    • 1 reply
    • 43 views
  13. Chief Rat

    Hello C R G On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 65 views
  14. Chief Rat

    Hello Dmet18 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 43 views
  15. Morpheus
    Started by Morpheus,

    Hey! Just thought i would register to get some information regarding the force previous to possibly applying as a special etc. Im 22 from wolverhampton. Thanks !

    • 1 reply
    • 47 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.