New Member Introductions
Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.
10229 topics in this forum
-
Hello Richiehan On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello everyone, my name is Daniella I live in Maidstone, I'm 32 married since november and have 2 sons of 6 and 11 years, I also care for my best friends daughters of 12 and 17 who live with me, so loads to do!! I used to be an ESOL business teacher for multinational companies, interpreter for clients in the Middle East, Italy and America, and translator of books, general english, business english, medical,technical, psychological, video games, leaflets, aerospace. Now with the kids being 4 kids, i only do translations now and again because it helps me keep my mind at work. Please to meet you all
-
Hello sc_freedom On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
-
Hello Phantom On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello, Looking for police advice regarding fog-lights on my car. Thank you.
-
Want to introduce myself on the introduction area :) So I'll be allowed in and you won't think I'm a robot.
-
-
Hello Spotted this forum on line interested to see how much law as changed on lot's of different things any maybe request advice on any matters. Thanks jjsa3 Mr JAyre
-
Hello millar1594 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello DannyJoe On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hello Dan stanton On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hi, just joined. I'm not a member of the police but an interested member of the public. Hope to post soon.
-
Hello MegKNIGHT On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat
-
Hi, I am Stb1750, and I am interested in joining either the Ministry of Defence Police, or Police Scotland.