Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. _teeb_
    Started by _teeb_ * ,

    Hello all I'm hoping to start my officer training later this year; fingers crossed mind as the process seems to go on forever! I applied in September 2015 to become an officer with Avon & Somerset Constabulary. So far everything has gone well although I don't ever wish to have to do the assessment centre again. I've been given the green light by the recruitment team having had my vetting cleared and am now awaiting my training date. Fingers crossed it won't be too long away.

    • 1 reply
    • 40 views
  2. elm123
    Started by elm123 * ,

    Hello, looking to join TVP and here to learn; hopefully getting some advice along the way for my application. Thanks!

    • 1 reply
    • 52 views
  3. BravoVictor
    Started by BravoVictor,

    Hi I'm a serving officer with Sussex looking at maybe transferring to an non H.O force, so doing some research and asking for advice. Thanks BravoVictor

    • 4 replies
    • 49 views
  4. Will321
    Started by Will321 * ,

    .

      • Like
    • 4 replies
    • 63 views
  5. Chief Rat

    Hello BigReggie On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 78 views
  6. Muso
    Started by Muso,

    Hello, Looking forward to joining the police in a few months after years in an unfulfilling career, and hopefully I will be contributing to the forum as and when I can.

    • 1 reply
    • 34 views
  7. ParaSuzi
    Started by ParaSuzi * ,

    Hello My name is Suzi and I am a Paramedic with SCAS and have just restored a Fire Brigade Vehicle and I am looking to restore a Police Vehicle.

    • 1 reply
    • 178 views
  8. jb1992chelt
    Started by jb1992chelt * ,

    Hi guys, I am 25 years old, a current serving Prison Officer, looking at perhaps joining the Specials and would like to have a read and chat on these forums with people that have already been through the selection process etc etc. Also, if there are any Prison Officers on here that are also Specials, I would love to hear from you for some advise, as I am aware of how hard it could possibly be to get permission from my Governor to sign up! Thank you all!

    • 1 reply
    • 36 views
  9. MattHAtLancs
    Started by MattHAtLancs * ,

    Hi all! Special Constable from Lancs, currently going through my training, saying Hi!

    • 2 replies
    • 56 views
  10. Lons1664
    Started by Lons1664 * ,

    Hello UKPOLICEONLINE, I'm currently in the process of trying to join the Police, more specifically Devon and Cornwall. Recently I was unsuccessful on the Behavioral Styles Questionnaire due to my 'Openness to Change' and 'Diversity Awareness' whilst my best aspects were 'Decision Making' and 'Problem Analysis'. It is my aim to talk to serving Police Officers and learn to improve these aspects, although I do think they may be incorrect. Although I will seek to improve. Due to my current occupation working for the MoD we work alongside diverse range of people and due to the nature of the job, change is an almost certainty when working. However, the assessment marked me d…

    • 1 reply
    • 183 views
  11. Chief Rat

    Hello Stu Rich On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 88 views
  12. Chief Rat

    Hello avickky On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 81 views
  13. Chief Rat

    Hello sianatkins On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 85 views
  14. mar21
    Started by mar21,

    Hello, I'm in the process of joining the police and am wanting to find others at the same recruitment stage. Thanks?

    • 1 reply
    • 232 views
  15. MDD16
    Started by MDD16 * ,

    Hi I'm from Aberdeen, I've got my SETs coming up in a couple of weeks and I am hoping to join the forum for any tips and advice.

    • 1 reply
    • 38 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.