Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Joanne84
    Started by Joanne84,

    My name is Joanne, I'm 32yrs old and I am currently training to apply for Police Scotland.

    • 1 reply
    • 286 views
  2. Chief Rat

    Hello Rukey On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 66 views
  3. Chief Rat

    Hello paulbrassy On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 55 views
  4. JonnyOwen
    Started by JonnyOwen * ,

    I'm Jonathan from the West Midlands. I am currently doing a policing degree as well as attempting to apply for the Police Specials.

    • 1 reply
    • 25 views
  5. Aisha1546082856
    Started by Aisha1546082856,

    My name is Aisha and i am looking to join the police and talk about current affairs about policing. Thankyou Hello any body here?

    • 2 replies
    • 39 views
    Aisha1546082856
  6. jamiec92
    Started by jamiec92,

    Hi, I am starting at Tulliallan at the end of the month. I would like to use the forum to ask some questions about the course. Thanks Jamie

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 281 views
  7. Chief Rat

    Hello JOEJOE89 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 60 views
  8. Chief Rat

    Hello Nathd On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 49 views
  9. Chief Rat

    Hello Thespecialone On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 51 views
  10. Chief Rat

    Hello drobinson1978 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 57 views
  11. DawidWizzy
    Started by DawidWizzy * ,

    Hi. I've joined the forum as I'm interested in joing the sussex police as a special constable. I'm polish and I've just finished my college course Public Uniformed Services and I sent off an application for a Special Constable in Sussex Police 3 days ago. Just wanted to see how does the police force looks like inside and current police officers giving their opinion about the job. I'm polish and im a bit worried that because of it, they may not accept my application. Would i find any advice on this forum about foreign officers?

    • 1 reply
    • 31 views
  12. JohnnyF599@
    Started by JohnnyF599@ * ,

    My names Johnny Forrest , I've previously served as a PCSO in a Home office police force and have also served as a community volunteer in a non home office force ( BTP ). I've been advised to join this page by other colleagues on topics such as force news and events and also about new recruitment campaigns which open throughout the year due to taking my next step on the career ladder within the police service.

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 344 views
    JohnnyF599@ *
  13. Spencer676
    Started by Spencer676,

    Hello everyone, my names James im from the south east of England and aspiring to join the MDP i will be very active on this website as i find this is better for updates then the website and the facebook page, i also have a couple of questions which im sure ill be able to get a better answer from you people then the MDP themselves. im currently a door supervisor, been doing that since January. my background is millitary. thanks James

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 359 views
  14. pcgadget
    Started by pcgadget * ,

    Hi Group, I'm a new member who is about to start training. I'm looking forward to chat with other like minded specials.

    • 2 replies
    • 41 views
  15. Chief Rat

    Hello pcgadget On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 62 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.