Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Chief Rat

    Hello Goferstu On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 60 views
  2. ossie19701546621372
    Started by ossie19701546621372 * ,

    Hi, I have rejoined law enforcement after being away for some years, previous experience with the MPS. Look forward to participating on the site.

    • 1 reply
    • 288 views
  3. Manx_Special
    Started by Manx_Special,

    Hello UK Police Online I am a rookie Special Constable with the Isle of Man Constabulary. I signed up here to gain some bonus knowledge of the law. Regards, Manx Special

    • 1 reply
    • 323 views
  4. concierge85
    Started by concierge85,

    Applied 3-4 weeks ago had anyone heard back yet?

  5. Brainfizz
    Started by Brainfizz * ,

    Hi Iv just registered but I can't get to the forum I want? Also the threads here at the new members section don't show up? Any help? Thanks

    • 1 reply
    • 229 views
  6. Chief Rat

    Hello LDN Special On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

  7. Pip
    Started by Pip,

    Hi, I am a member of the other forums, currently going through training as a Special and recruitment for Regulars. Pip.

      • Like
    • 3 replies
    • 357 views
  8. _teeb_
    Started by _teeb_ * ,

    Hi Applied to join Avon & Somerset last September and now just waiting for my start date. Fingers crossed it won't be too long!

    • 1 reply
    • 425 views
  9. rogerthepoliceman
    Started by rogerthepoliceman,

    Hi, signing in mainly to vent about my career in the police in Scotland. I am about to retire early as I have turned 50 and have more than 25 years service. A job that was fine when I joined (though at the time we thought morale was rubbish!) has just got worse and worse. I need to unburden myself of all the nonsense and worse that goes on in the job. I am going to try a bit of blogging as well. Regards rogerthepoliceman

  10. Chief Rat

    Hello Met1001 On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 82 views
  11. Vman
    Started by Vman * ,

    Hi team Just joined the forum hoping to get some advice on the final interview ?

  12. JG007
    Started by JG007,

    Hello I'm James, I'm glad I found police specials as I hope it helps me for when I hopefully get around to applying for Police Scotland for the position of a special constable.

    • 1 reply
    • 31 views
  13. Gravity2003
    Started by Gravity2003,

    Hey, This is my introduction post, had a few questions I would like to put to officers and would appreciate membership :) Regards,

    • 1 reply
    • 318 views
  14. Chief Rat

    Hello DAVERUSS On behalf of the Police Community Team I would like to personally welcome you to our forum. Please feel free to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us a little bit about you, what brought you to Police Community and what you hope to use the site for as we would love to hear. If you have any questions that you would like to ask the Police Community Team please feel free to drop one of us a message. Best Wishes Chief Rat

    • 0 replies
    • 64 views
  15. PoliceAspirant
    Started by PoliceAspirant * ,

    I do apologise if this is not the correct way to introduce myself. I'm here looking to learn as much as possible and ask questions to people who very probably know more than me!

    • 1 reply
    • 223 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.